Author Topic: Trade with Dutch  (Read 122 times)

Offline Jerry Callo

• All-American
    • View Profile
Trade with Dutch
« on: January 12, 2018, 08:51:08 pm »
Dutch and I have agreed to the following trade that will take effect after this weekend's matches as follows:

Dutch will receive Vincenzo Joseph - PSU (165) and Myles Amine - Michigan (174)

and I will receive David McFadden - VT (165) and Daniel Lewis - Mizzou (174)

Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Offline dutch134

• OW
    • View Profile
Re: Trade with Dutch
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:29:37 pm »
Agreed

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 05:04:20 pm »
Okie dokie
If you want respect, be respectful.

Offline LoSt

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 05:11:29 pm »
Seems like a steal for Dutch, yikes

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 10:55:42 pm »
man it's like he gave up multiple finalists
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline Jerry Callo

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 11:34:57 am »
I must say that I respect both Lost and Bryce a great deal when it comes to their knowledge of college wrestling.  I know that may come as a shock to some who may have seen sparks fly between Lost and I from time to time, but my "issue" with him has never had anything to do with his wrestling knowledge.  Bryce - well - he is top notch when it comes to knowing wrestling.

I think it is fair game to evaluate and critique my trade with Dutch but it probably should be taken in light of "part deux" - which was my very recent trade with AC.   I hope to keep learning from you both. 

Stay thirsty - my friends!

JC

Offline LoSt

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 02:33:12 pm »
Part two makes it more interesting, that's for sure.  I would rather have Zahid + McFadden than Vincenzo + Amine

Personally, I don't think its worth giving up Miklus to get that though.  For all his lackluster performances this year, 197 sucks.  Miklus could come to his senses and crash the finals with the right draw.

Also Vincenzo has looked unstoppable this year, I'm definitely higher on him than I was coming into the season.  If you asked me pre-season who I'd rather have, Zahid or Vincenzo, it's a no-brainer for Zahid.  Not sure I feel so confident in that anymore though.

Offline LoSt

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 02:34:52 pm »
Also wanted to echo that there are no hard feelings on my part over the occasional spark flying  8)

Offline Jerry Callo

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 05:43:38 pm »
Part two makes it more interesting, that's for sure.  I would rather have Zahid + McFadden than Vincenzo + Amine

Personally, I don't think its worth giving up Miklus to get that though.  For all his lackluster performances this year, 197 sucks.  Miklus could come to his senses and crash the finals with the right draw.

Also Vincenzo has looked unstoppable this year, I'm definitely higher on him than I was coming into the season.  If you asked me pre-season who I'd rather have, Zahid or Vincenzo, it's a no-brainer for Zahid.  Not sure I feel so confident in that anymore though.

I hear what you are saying about Miklus, but he has lost Major Decisions to a guy who is red shirting, plus Darmstadt, who is a freshman.  I got a headache with the head shaking that caused me - you could be right - but  he could also end up fighting for 8th again.  I too was impressed with Joseph's man handling of Massa, but I just do not think he will beat IMAR again.