Author Topic: Please Read My Novel "Near Fall"  (Read 364 times)

Offline CoachPrebes

• Junior High
    • View Profile
    • St. Christopher's School Wrestling
Please Read My Novel "Near Fall"
« on: February 08, 2018, 01:56:57 PM »
I recently posted my first attempt at fiction, a story about wrestling entitled "Near-Fall" on the Inkitt website. "Near-Fall" is a story about three high school senior wrestlers nearing the end of their final season on the mat. I'd love to have the novel published, and this is where I need your help. For Inkitt to consider publishing a story, it needs readers- lots of readers. Please go to my profile on Inkitt at http://inkitt.com/CoachPrebes and take a look at "Near-Fall". It is an easy and entertaining read. Consider posting a review for me once you have finished reading.

I have been a high school teacher and wrestling coach for the past 20 years and absolutely love the sport. I also happen to really enjoy writing...I hope you will consider checking out "Near-Fall". Thanks!

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Please Read My Novel "Near Fall"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:08:21 PM »
Give us a tease about the plot
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline CoachPrebes

• Junior High
    • View Profile
    • St. Christopher's School Wrestling
Re: Please Read My Novel "Near Fall"
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 07:08:01 AM »
Near Fall follows high school senior wrestler David Lewis and his teammates as they approach the end of their final season on the mats. For David, he has one final opportunity to realize his dreams of winning a State title and leaving his small, central Pennsylvania town. The road is not an easy one for David, as many challenges litter his path out of town.

Will high school wrestler David Lewis and his teammates reach their goal of reaching the State Championship? Will David realize his dream of winning a high school State title?