Author Topic: Dresser let Zadick go....?  (Read 452 times)

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
Dresser let Zadick go....?
« on: August 12, 2018, 04:15:51 AM »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Dresser let Zadick go....?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:35:16 AM »
He can use his degree in health & leisure.  Probably work the archery department at Dicks.
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 08:44:31 AM »
Interesting...Dresser drags him along from VTech promotes him, but then all of a sudden they don't see eye to eye?

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 11:05:03 AM »
I thought this was interesting also.  Perhaps Mike is ready for his own gig or getting that mindset.  Or it was too many U of I folks in the ISU room.  It seems really weird to me.  Maybe a brilliant move, maybe a "whatever" move, or maybe a really really bad move. 

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 11:29:11 AM »
Could also be a coaching conduct issue since he was running the room.  Without intending to jump to conclusions, but it seems like every month a coach get lets go over verbal abuse.

a/k/a what is emanating out of the U Maryland football program after the player's death (actually goes beyond verbal abuse).  A few months back, the U Vermont women's basketball coach resigned after an investigation.  Rutgers has become intolerant of coaching verbal abuse after the men's basketball fiasco, terminated the swim and dive coach for similar reasons. All are borne out of student athlete..........and parent ......complaints.  No way Durkin returns as UM head coach post investigation, it's too unsettled.

I'm waiting for #metoocoachisabusive to pop up.  Thick skins, no more. Where would Bear Bryant be today?

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 12:24:28 PM »
The Bear would be hybernatin' for sure.  What does this portend for military boot camp?   Yikes.   

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 06:11:06 PM »
If he's like his dad (who I watched at a tournament once) then he may have anger issues.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Cruocified

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 01:00:15 PM »
If you give a guy control of the room, then don't be surprised when he punches you for trying to take over the room.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2018, 01:04:06 PM »
It would be interesting to know just what the difference of opinion was.  I'm sure nobody is talking. 

mspart