Poll

Do you believe Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the great American presidents?

Yes
4 (33.3%)
No
6 (50%)
I don't know
0 (0%)
I do know, but prefer not to say
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Trump's Legacy  (Read 3431 times)

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Legacy
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 08:08:35 PM »
I don't think the greatest.  His policies have been good, but his manner and character are not.

mspart
Wait until it’s over. I’m telling you how it ends before the half way point of the book. 😏
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 09:30:24 PM »
Pitiful.
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2019, 08:21:51 AM »

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2019, 08:26:41 AM »
You've been making predictions on this forum for at least the last 3 years and nothing you say ever happens!  Come on man.  At some point you just have to say, WTF?
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2019, 10:38:58 AM »
You've been making predictions on this forum for at least the last 3 years and nothing you say ever happens!  Come on man.  At some point you just have to say, WTF?
That’s not true. I told you Biden was history and he is. Federal cases are very time consuming and seem to drag out endlessly but they are going to come to an end and people are going to be indicted. Durham is going to subpoena Brennan’s emails. There will be plenty of fodder for the wheels of justice to address. Your buddy Holder is in panic mode and the clock is ticking. Sit back and enjoy. This is a once in a lifetime experience!

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 10:59:59 AM »
Yeah ok.

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2019, 03:15:14 PM »
That's all you got?  LOL

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2019, 04:39:02 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-napolitano-crown-material-email-could-spell-perjury-for-john-brennan

Getting John Brennan on this would be a huge deal.  Not really a LOL moment.  That would be the first domino I think.   You have the IG report stating that someone in the FBI altered a document that was used for the FISA warrant.  You have Horowitz testifying to the Senate saying things not too pleasant about the FBI and their conduct. 

Not a LOL moment. 

mspart

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2019, 07:24:49 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-napolitano-crown-material-email-could-spell-perjury-for-john-brennan

Getting John Brennan on this would be a huge deal.  Not really a LOL moment.  That would be the first domino I think.   You have the IG report stating that someone in the FBI altered a document that was used for the FISA warrant.  You have Horowitz testifying to the Senate saying things not too pleasant about the FBI and their conduct. 

Not a LOL moment. 

mspart
Trump will go down in history as “The Don”. 😊

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2019, 11:35:03 AM »
The FBI head honchos of a few years ago will go down as corrupt political hacks.

mspart