Author Topic: 3 to 10 years in Jail for Mr. Pudding Pop  (Read 210 times)

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
3 to 10 years in Jail for Mr. Pudding Pop
« on: September 25, 2018, 03:05:32 PM »
He paid Andrea Constandt a $3.38M. settlement. Does he get a refund?
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
Re: 3 to 10 years in Jail for Mr. Pudding Pop
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 05:03:11 PM »
The line forms to the left........

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:15:05 AM »
Republican darling goes downtown.
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 11:05:00 PM »
Republican darling goes downtown.
I really liked the guy.  News of the sleaze was painful to me.  He quickly went to my idiot, pervert list.  I didn't see any political label on him.  I did find this wiki:

Cosby has also been vocally critical of conservative Republican politicians in regard to their views on socioeconomic and racial issues. In a 2013 CNN interview regarding voting rights, Cosby stated "this Republican Party is not the Republican Party of 1863, of Abraham Lincoln, abolitionists and slavery, is not good. I think it's important for us to look at the underlying part of it. What is the value of it? Is it that some people are angry because my people no longer want to work for free?"[89]

He was hardly a darling; however, he was a briliant comic and had many excellent points about life and morals in general.  That is all washed up now. 
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 08:26:49 AM »
I agree.