Author Topic: Robles - Unstoppable  (Read 72 times)

Offline Cruocified

• National Team
    • View Profile
Robles - Unstoppable
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:23:17 PM »
So I'm sure everyone has already heard about the new Anthony Robles feature in the works, but nothing is posted here yet. As many of you know, I have been and always will be one of Anthony's biggest fans and supporters, so I am pretty psyched about this movie. Do you think Jason Mitchell is a good choice?

https://deadline.com/2018/09/jason-mitchell-anthony-robles-ncaa-wrestling-champion-unstoppable-biopic-the-chi-1202461789/

Here is an actual photo of Robles and McDonough just before the famous NCAA match commenced:

I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Robles - Unstoppable
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 07:47:12 AM »
1/10

Curious why you think this is humorous.?
I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of my toilet.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 11:18:22 AM »
He needs more neck and better ears.   

I hope it is a good movie and I hope Robles gets something out of this.

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 12:12:29 PM »
So I'm sure everyone has already heard about the new Anthony Robles feature in the works, but nothing is posted here yet. As many of you know, I have been and always will be one of Anthony's biggest fans and supporters, so I am pretty psyched about this movie. Do you think Jason Mitchell is a good choice?

https://deadline.com/2018/09/jason-mitchell-anthony-robles-ncaa-wrestling-champion-unstoppable-biopic-the-chi-1202461789/

Here is an actual photo of Robles and McDonough just before the famous NCAA match commenced:

Yeah... we remember what kind of "fan" you are of Robles alright.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell