Author Topic: Final X - Nebraski  (Read 152 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Final X - Nebraski
« on: June 14, 2019, 05:33:24 PM »
OK, what do you gents think will be the outcome tomorrow. 

I think:

Gilman in three
Graff in two
Green in 3
Burroughs in 2
Snyder in 2

I think JB will take IMAR apart.  Even though IMAR has been improving, it won't be enough.  Snyder wins two easily.  I have never been impressed with Colon so I pick Graff.  Fix just doesn't have it in the end.  I don't care how high he jumps at the beginning of a match, not enough!  Green will figure it out and win.

mspart

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Final X - Nebraski
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 12:24:42 AM »
This ain't now wreslting chat board.  This is crazy.

Well, I was wrong on Fix.  Hopefully I am all the way wrong. 

I was right on Graff and Green

JB has a little scare but came out with a win 2 of 3.

And Snyder won in 2. 

I was right in the outcomes 80%.  Not bad. 

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 04:36:54 PM »
This ain't now wreslting chat board.  This is crazy.

Well, I was wrong on Fix.  Hopefully I am all the way wrong. 

I was right on Graff and Green

JB has a little scare but came out with a win 2 of 3.

And Snyder won in 2. 

I was right in the outcomes 80%.  Not bad. 

mspart

Fix is not just the better talent, but his skill set is better too. That being said he better fix (hahaha had to fit it in here somewhere) that nasty habit of leaving his ankle there for that low single.

I'll say it now, this is JB's last rodeo. This is not a criticism, but age is catching him and the competition is going to be a LOT tougher in 2020.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »
I see JB hanging on in 2020.  Whether he can be elite in the world is a question.  He did not look as sharp for sure, but he did when it counted. 

Gilman got in on Fix's legs pretty easily but Fix almost always flattened and stretched him.  He seems to have a pretty good defense for that but I agree, if he could fix that, Fix could be a real fix for the other wrestlers.  I just watched the matches and Gilman didn't look near as good as I thought he would.  Fix looked better.  And had a better right cross than Gilman too.   They were not employing heavy hands, they were hitting each other pretty hard.  Rough matches.

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 10:26:45 AM »
I see JB hanging on in 2020.  Whether he can be elite in the world is a question.  He did not look as sharp for sure, but he did when it counted. 

Gilman got in on Fix's legs pretty easily but Fix almost always flattened and stretched him.  He seems to have a pretty good defense for that but I agree, if he could fix that, Fix could be a real fix for the other wrestlers.  I just watched the matches and Gilman didn't look near as good as I thought he would.  Fix looked better.  And had a better right cross than Gilman too.   They were not employing heavy hands, they were hitting each other pretty hard.  Rough matches.

mspart

Dake is sure to drop, then add in I-Mar, Lewis, Joseph, and maybe Hall. Thats a pretty tough row to hoe.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 11:09:21 AM »
To be sure.  JB is up for it.  If I were him, I'd wrestle the Nationals and then prepare for OTTs. 

mspart

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 09:23:39 PM »

mspart

Dake is sure to drop, then add in I-Mar, Lewis, Joseph, and maybe Hall. Thats a pretty tough row to hoe.
Brutal to put it mildly.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2019, 01:14:41 AM »
Perhaps hoeing through boulders.

mspart