Author Topic: NCAA At Large Qualifiers  (Read 1319 times)

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
NCAA At Large Qualifiers
« on: March 11, 2020, 07:25:44 AM »
Looking for a list of the AT Large Qualifiers, but you can read them here.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/wrestling/article/2020-03-10/ncaa-announces-large-selections-division-i-wrestling

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: NCAA At Large Qualifiers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 07:42:50 AM »
By the way, the tournament has not sold out, lotsa tickets available at face value

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 12:47:41 PM »
I am not sure that it will matter if they decide to cancel it or have it without ANY fans in the stands.  At this point I think that the NCAA is beginning to feel heat to do something different with  March Madness, and that will likely spill over to the NCAA D-1 Wrestling event with 40-50,000 fans watching 330 sweating, bleeding kids going at it on 6-8 wrestling mats at one time for 3 days.   

The President of the University of Minnesota just yesterday cancelled all "non-essential travel" which  might include preventing the Gophers basketball team from going to the Big 10 Tourney - no one knows for sure, although speculation is no one would care given how bad Gopher hoops has been this year.

We also just got our 3rd confirmed case of Corona Virus here in the Twin Cities.  Hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen - the roller coaster ride is just starting. 
Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 08:00:32 PM »
Its Athletics...of course its essential travel

Looks at the markets.....it's been a roller coaster already