Author Topic: Final League Standings  (Read 686 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Final League Standings
« on: March 13, 2020, 01:10:24 AM »
1. Dutch- 1564
2. Trusty- 1403
3. Lost- 1369
4. Gage- 1297
5. Jerry Callo- 1256
6. acguns- 1241
7. Brew - 1223
8. Yak- 1153
9. Regulator- 1020
10. Akin- 967

Congratulations to Dutch for another great season. He only had a few down weeks, but made up for it with big tournament weeks, and a great conference team. I appreciate you guys staying with the league for so long. Unfortunately, due to the cancellation of NCAAs, we will not have a finals pool.

As usual, if you have any rules changes, please bring them up sooner, rather than later. That way, we can hopefully vote on them now, and we can get the change noted for next season. Thanks for your patience on the past few weeks scoring, and I hope everyone will be back next season!!
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Final League Standings
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 06:25:42 AM »
Thanks for everything AKIN. Terrific job again, as always.
Congratulations on a great season Dutch.

And Brew......Me beat you.
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 09:16:33 AM »
1. Dutch- 1564
2. Trusty- 1403
3. Lost- 1369
4. Gage- 1297
5. Jerry Callo- 1256
6. acguns- 1241
7. Brew - 1223
8. Yak- 1153
9. Regulator- 1020
10. Akin- 967

Congratulations to Dutch for another great season. He only had a few down weeks, but made up for it with big tournament weeks, and a great conference team. I appreciate you guys staying with the league for so long. Unfortunately, due to the cancellation of NCAAs, we will not have a finals pool.

As usual, if you have any rules changes, please bring them up sooner, rather than later. That way, we can hopefully vote on them now, and we can get the change noted for next season. Thanks for your patience on the past few weeks scoring, and I hope everyone will be back next season!!

Great season as far as it went - the only suggestion I would make is to have the trade deadline and the waiver deadline be the same - up to the Wednesday before the NCAA's start would be my preference - or maybe the Monday prior to give AKIN a chance to approve any trades - but not in mid-February. 

Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Offline dutch134

• Most Pins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 03:15:54 PM »
Thanks AKIN for all that you do to keep this league running!  I really enjoy it every year.  Great job everyone!  On to next year. 

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 07:34:17 PM »

Great season as far as it went - the only suggestion I would make is to have the trade deadline and the waiver deadline be the same - up to the Wednesday before the NCAA's start would be my preference - or maybe the Monday prior to give AKIN a chance to approve any trades - but not in mid-February. 

I'm good with that.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline dutch134

• Most Pins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 09:05:27 PM »
1. Dutch- 1564
2. Trusty- 1403
3. Lost- 1369
4. Gage- 1297
5. Jerry Callo- 1256
6. acguns- 1241
7. Brew - 1223
8. Yak- 1153
9. Regulator- 1020
10. Akin- 967

Is this in case your wrestler gets caught using blow right before NCAAs and you need a late trade????😂😂😂

Offline Brew

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 08:39:16 PM »
Congrats Dutch you really ran away with it this year!

Akin...you are THE man! Your hard work is so greatly appreciated!!!!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2020, 09:35:51 PM »
1. Dutch- 1564
2. Trusty- 1403
3. Lost- 1369
4. Gage- 1297
5. Jerry Callo- 1256
6. acguns- 1241
7. Brew - 1223
8. Yak- 1153
9. Regulator- 1020
10. Akin- 967

Is this in case your wrestler gets caught using blow right before NCAAs and you need a late trade????😂😂😂

Well yeah - just trying to cover all my bases!
Mongo only pawn in game of life.