Author Topic: Covid Protocol  (Read 613 times)

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Covid Protocol
« on: May 07, 2020, 05:33:03 PM »
Several sports are considering starting up with no fans allowed.  So for 90% of collegiate wrestling this won't really be a change now will it?
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Covid Protocol
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 04:46:49 PM »
I wouldn't be so sure.  I'll bet UVU get at least 10 people at a dual meet.  Wouldn't it be better to limit how many can make it in?  6 feet separation. 

mspart

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 08:06:18 PM »
Garland better watch his program.  No fans = elimination.
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 02:26:38 PM »
Rutgers had its first positive test on a wrestler.  The athletic department tests picked up one from football, wrestling, lacrosse and cross country.

Nothing athletic to tie them together. Wrestling football and lacrosse all use separate weight and locker rooms in 3 different facilities..

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 03:07:13 PM »
If there is one sport that is Covid friendly... its wrestling!
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 04:28:54 PM »
Wrestling is the best sport.  No question about it!!

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 10:40:36 PM »
The NCAA men's and women's basketball season will begin Nov. 25, the day before Thanksgiving.

Can there be hope for a wrestling season ?  University have taken on massive testing protocols for students in genral and even more frequent for student athletes and coaches.   

Can you trust wrestlers to contain in a bubble to protect themselves and teh remainder of the team?  Or which will become the first LSU with nearly an entire roster having been infected?