Author Topic: More Trivia  (Read 396 times)

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: More Trivia
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 05:15:21 PM »
Who was the only NCAA Champion born in the UK?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
Uetake.  It is little known that he was born in Ipswich and two months later his family moved back to Japan. 

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2020, 07:39:17 PM »
Uetake.  It is little known that he was born in Ipswich and two months later his family moved back to Japan. 

mspart
Nice try Art!😂
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2020, 10:29:40 PM »
Fooled me

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 11:19:12 AM »
It was worth a shot.  Ha ha!!

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 04:13:24 PM »
Oh come on guys... its not that hard.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 05:38:38 PM »
Apparently so!

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 02:30:06 PM »

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 03:13:31 PM »
Oh, that's right.  Nigel Accent was champion.  Born in Dover. 

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2020, 04:28:50 PM »
 ::)

Noel Loban, Clemson 190 in 1980

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2020, 07:37:55 PM »
Oh, I forgot about him.

mspart

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2020, 07:39:43 PM »
Here's one for you.   When did mspart see his first NCAA wrestling championships?

Bonus point:  How many NCAA Wrestling Championships has mspart been to?  Hint:  More than 1, less than 55.

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2020, 11:11:40 PM »
Here's one for you.   When did mspart see his first NCAA wrestling championships?

Bonus point:  How many NCAA Wrestling Championships has mspart been to?  Hint:  More than 1, less than 55.

mspart

When it was in Corvallis

I’ll say.....3

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2020, 11:07:22 AM »
Right on the first one.  I've discussed this so not so difficult.  Really the only thing I remember about it was the final HWT battle.  The guy from Oregon St crushed everyone pinning them all.  Howard Harris was his name and that was an awesome match, the whole place went nuts as I remember it.  There were many other memorable matches that unfortunately, I just don't remember nor the names.

Wrong on the second one.   Care for another guess?  I'll give you a hint.   You are too high.

mspart

Online ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 05:06:41 PM »
Right on the first one.  I've discussed this so not so difficult.  Really the only thing I remember about it was the final HWT battle.  The guy from Oregon St crushed everyone pinning them all.  Howard Harris was his name and that was an awesome match, the whole place went nuts as I remember it.  There were many other memorable matches that unfortunately, I just don't remember nor the names.

Wrong on the second one.   Care for another guess?  I'll give you a hint.   You are too high.

mspart
2?