Author Topic: Rush died  (Read 10172 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Rush died
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 12:59:28 PM »
Made a living off of disinformation. That's all I can say about him.

Like no one else like CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, Biden, Psaki, NYT has.

But that is no excuse for Rush.  Please provide examples.  I can for the others. 

mspart

Pretty much nonstop disinformation. Literally hundreds of thousands if not millions over the years.

Yep, those guys wouldn't know a real news story if it hit them in the face. 

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 04:23:44 PM »

But that is no excuse for Rush.  Please provide examples.  I can for the others. 

mspart

Pretty much nonstop disinformation. Literally hundreds of thousands if not millions over the years.

mspart

Pretty much all news sources have some sort of slant or spin. Some more than others. Rush was the king of it though. He goes beyond MSNBC or Fox.
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst." Thomas Paine

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 05:09:36 PM »

mspart

mspart

Pretty much all news sources have some sort of slant or spin. Some more than others. Rush was the king of it though. He goes beyond MSNBC or Fox.

Still waiting for a few examples.  Easy to say he was full of it, apparently harder to come up with examples.  I'm not saying he didn't exaggerate and I didn't listen to him much.  But I would just like to see items you think are examples of what you are saying. 

Apparently he got the whole Trump Russian Collusion story right when everyone else got it wrong. 

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2021, 05:53:45 PM »
Give me any reasonable length rush doscussion and ill point out the blatant dishonesty. 
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst." Thomas Paine

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2021, 11:45:52 AM »
In other words, you got nothing. 

mspart

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2021, 09:44:26 PM »

mspart

Then it should be incredibly easy for you to provide an example with precise quotes included.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2021, 09:20:10 AM »
Literally thousands of examples you can find online. It's so easy that I'm not going to waste my time. Too busy for that.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2021, 11:43:57 AM »
Of course not.  You don't have time to show proof of your statement.  Fully understood.   The veracity rating of anything you say is now near zero. 

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2021, 07:55:57 AM »

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2021, 10:48:33 AM »
Just a little something you can start with  if you need to be educated. surprised that you guys weren't aware of all these lies.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2021, 07:20:13 AM »
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/
FAIL.  I asked fopr an example and you post a bias website that doesn't cite an examplle.  You struggle understanding simple English.

Politifact is a bias hack job.  https://www.politifactbias.com/

Here is there "pants on fire" very first one mentioned - "Says Joe Biden and Democrats "have not legitimately won" the presidency."  The truth or lie of that statement has not been determined yet.  Evern if Trump's claim is false, that doesn't necessarily make it a lie.  He may just be in error.  You need to be smarter than what you are demonstrating.

"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2021, 01:08:02 PM »
LOL. You asked for the Chevy and I gave you the Cadillac. Several examples there, so you just shoot the messenger. LOL. Too bad for you.

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2021, 01:08:58 PM »
Essentially zero evidence that Biden "stole" the election. The fact that you still dispute or question this just shows how ridiculous your thinking is and out of touch with reality.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2021, 03:36:49 PM »
RV, 

I looked up your website because you wouldn't put anything out there.  Here is one:   https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/24/rush-limbaugh/joe-biden-gave-his-convention-speech-live-rush-lim/

Joe Biden gave his convention speech live. Rush Limbaugh’s claim that it ‘had to be taped’ is wrong

...In the days since, radio host Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media personalities have falsely claimed that Biden’s speech was pre-taped and edited to remove any mess-ups.

"Some people are of the opinion that it had to be taped and that it had to be taped in segments, and the segments had to be edited together because (Biden) is not capable of 22 minutes even reading a prompter with no screw ups," Limbaugh said Aug. 21 on his radio show.

"This is the prevailing theory," Limbaugh added, claiming that he knew some "professional video people" who were studying the footage for evidence that it had been recorded in advance...

First of all Limbaugh said "Some people are of the opinion..."   That is not a statement of fact, that is saying that some people believe what follows is true.  Maybe he did believe it but that is not what he said.  He didn't claim this to be true.  He also said it was a prevailing theory, not fact. 

So Politifact fails here.  Why search more on that site?  My guess it was part of Limbaugh's running riff on Biden having Alzheimers.  RV, it is not surprising that you would claim defeat by giving a website as your answer.  You were asked for examples, not asked for a website that gives examples.  The fact that the above is proven false so easily shows you knee jerk your answers and hope that something out there supports it. 
FAIL.

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2021, 04:39:53 PM »
"This is the prevailing theory" is a blatantly false statement.

I did 100x better than what you asked for. Provided several examples instead of just one.

You're apparently going to complain no matter what I give you.