Author Topic: Rush died  (Read 9462 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Rush died
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2021, 04:49:35 PM »
"This is the prevailing theory" is a blatantly false statement.   He was referring to his previous statement among those that believe this obviously.

I did 100x better than what you asked for. Provided several examples instead of just one.  No you didn't provide an example.  It was clearly asked for and you never gave one example.  It is like you don't want to take responsibility and put it on someone else by referring to a website where we have to dig it out.  I dug it out and proved it wrong. 

You're apparently going to complain no matter what I give you.  I wouldn't if you gave anything.  I have commended you when you have finally after many many posts of asking you for info, you finally gave some.  So no, that is a false statement you are spewing. 

Responded above.

mspart

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 10:50:05 PM »
Essentially zero evidence that Biden "stole" the election. The fact that you still dispute or question this just shows how ridiculous your thinking is and out of touch with reality.
I have not "disputed" the election.  "Question" - yes.  There is reason for suspicion.  I am 100% in a wait and see mode.  The election are and have been full of corruption.  I don't know if that would change anything or not and I am fully in favor of revealing the cracks of corruption so as to stop it.  If you can't understand that; then, I really feel sorry for you.  I hope every poster on here places integrity in elections very high.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2021, 12:32:16 AM »
I am 100% in a wait and see mode.

ctc, have you thought about what the current year will be when you are no longer in a wait and see mode? Do you think it's likely to happen sometime within the next ten years? I have my own idea about the answer to this, but I'm  curious to know what you think.
Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2021, 07:29:15 AM »
I am 100% in a wait and see mode.

ctc, have you thought about what the current year will be when you are no longer in a wait and see mode? Do you think it's likely to happen sometime within the next ten years? I have my own idea about the answer to this, but I'm  curious to know what you think.
Justice can have slow turning wheels and sometimes never happens at all.  In this case, there are ongoing investigations.  With that being the case, I will remain in a wait and see mode.  Even this doesn't get me too excited.

https://www.westernjournal.com/74000-ballots-returned-no-record-ever-sent-shocking-az-audit-update/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=tpnn&utm_campaign=lminetwork&utm_content=2021-07-15&fbclid=IwAR29zVGNYPTIMqsqlnN0h-E-rZ7_T4ytVkjHrNF5SZrgqVQ7grWg9zlK5zk

There a big problems with our elections no doubt.  I want them all cleaned up. 
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2021, 11:45:43 AM »
https://www.worldtribune.com/massive-maricopa-fraud-reported-74000-more-mail-in-ballots-received-than-sent-out/

Stunning revelations of massive fraud in the Maricopa County 2020 election were reported at an Arizona audit hearing on Thursday.

The audit team announced that 74,243 more mail-in ballots were included in the Maricopa County official tally than were mailed out.

Joe Biden reportedly won Arizona by a margin of just 10,457 votes.

Other findings reported at the hearing:

• 3,981 voted despite having registered after the Oct. 15 deadline.

• 11,326 voted who were not on voter rolls on Nov. 7 but were on Dec 4.

• 18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls after the election.

The link has videos of the hearing.  This is really interesting. 

Similar finding is GA's Fulton County - https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Press-Release-New-Evidence-Reveals-Georgia-Audit-Fraud-and-Massive-Errors.pdf

The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported   in Fulton’s official   November   3rd 2020   results.   These   inaccuracies   are due   to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.

One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added to Fulton November audit results. This includes3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.

But  it  is  not  simply  a  case  of  errors. The  VoterGA  team found  7 falsified  audit  tally  sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches.  For example, a batch containing 60 ballot  images  for  Joe  Biden, 50 for  Donald  Trump  was  reported  as 100  for  Biden  and0  for Trump.The 7batches of ballot imageswith554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.

Very interesting news coming out of AZ and GA. 

mspart

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2021, 01:54:15 PM »
Justice can have slow turning wheels and sometimes never happens at all.

I assume a determination that Donald Trump did in fact win the electoral vote by a landslide and the victory was stolen by massive fraud is your criterion for deciding that justice has happened. I agree with your suggestion that in this case justice may never happen at all.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2021, 07:53:58 PM »
That is if you are right and CTC is wrong.  If it is the other way around, fraud will have been shown (either intentional or not) and hopefully legislation will come through to fix that.  Trump will not be sworn in as Biden was duly elected by the Electors as proscribed in the Constitution with the best info we had at the time.  But as in the other thread, if you are happy with someone winning a vote fraudulently, then that says a lot about you.  If it were shown that there was enough "irregulaties" to show that Biden did not win, would that change your mind on this?  Or will you adhere to the media's lines that all this is lies and more lies, and completely shown to be false and discredited.  The media say that but I have not seen any investigation of theirs into it that would suggest such language.  These findings in AZ and GA are troubling and hopefully states are taking notice and will do something to prevent such irregularities in the future.  That is what I am hoping comes out of this.

mspart

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2021, 09:43:37 PM »

I assume a determination that Donald Trump did in fact win the electoral vote by a landslide and the victory was stolen by massive fraud is your criterion for deciding that justice has happened. I agree with your suggestion that in this case justice may never happen at all.
You would be incorrect.  Thanks for thinking that I am a guy with no integrity.   :o

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2021, 05:30:39 PM »
If it were shown that there was enough "irregulaties" to show that Biden did not win, would that change your mind on this?  Or will you adhere to the media's lines that all this is lies and more lies, and completely shown to be false and discredited.

There's a problem with "If it were shown". If it's proved somehow that Trump should have won, or if it's proved somehow that any irregularities were too minor to affect the election result, either way I will learn about it from some form of news report. If your frequently stated view that the news media can't be trusted is correct, I have no chance of ever knowing what has been shown.

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2021, 05:28:36 AM »
You would be incorrect.  Thanks for thinking that I am a guy with no integrity.   :o

Of course my assumption could be wrong. I'll wait to decide about that until you have revealed the specific occurrence that will let you conclude that justice has happened with respect to the outcome of the 2020 election.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2021, 08:15:48 AM »

Of course my assumption could be wrong. I'll wait to decide about that until you have revealed the specific occurrence that will let you conclude that justice has happened with respect to the outcome of the 2020 election.
I have never claimed that the election was stolen.  I have claimed for a long time, long before 2020, that election fraud is rampant.  I don't have much faith in our legal system either.  There may not be a point in time that I will reach a full conclusion.  I have always condemned wrong doing regardless if there is a "D" or an "R" behind their name.  I don't know if Trump won or not.  I only want honest and fair elections and the violators severely punished.  I don't want the USA to be a "banana republic".

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2021, 08:50:54 AM »
I have never claimed that the election was stolen...  I have always condemned wrong doing regardless if there is a "D" or an "R" behind their name.  I don't know if Trump won or not.

Do you view Trump's repeated claims of a stolen election as the kind of wrongdoing you should condemn?

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
I have never claimed that the election was stolen...  I have always condemned wrong doing regardless if there is a "D" or an "R" behind their name.  I don't know if Trump won or not.

Do you view Trump's repeated claims of a stolen election as the kind of wrongdoing you should condemn?

There's no question about that, if it is the statement is not accurate.  However, given the apparent evidence emerging from Arizona, the accusation may not be false.  The fact some of the election laws were altered illegally in such a way that votes that would not have otherwise counted, were counted, also weighs heavily on the accuracy of his declaration.

The truth is often slow to emerge.  We've seen that time and again over the past 5 years.  Let's face it, whatever Trump stated, the news media and liberal politics claimed a180 position.  The evolution of the Wuhan Virus is the latest.  Arizona is one state that has enabled review of the election results given it retained the documents.  Other states are refusing to undertake a similar review or have already destroyed the data.  Politically, it has become expedient to bury the truth from public ears.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2021, 09:51:25 AM »

I view it as "Is he correct or just shooting his mouth off as a sore loser".  Jury is still out.  What is happening in Arizona and Georgia is giving credibility to his claims.

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2021, 10:42:25 PM »
I view it as "Is he correct or just shooting his mouth off as a sore loser".  Jury is still out.  What is happening in Arizona and Georgia is giving credibility to his claims.

In my view, what's happening in Arizona and Georgia is giving credibility to his claims only to the credulous. But I agree that the jury is still out. I also believe that when the verdict is returned, there are many whose minds are already made up and will be unaffected by it.