Poll

Is the far left anti semetic?

YES
11 (45.8%)
NO
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: June 11, 2009, 09:24:26 PM

Author Topic: LEFTIST ANTI-SEMITISM  (Read 6133 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: LEFTIST ANTI-SEMITISM
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 11:40:05 AM »
Quote from: "Black-n-Red"
OOOh, yes, the left has all these nasty little tricks for rigging elections....and I could make the equally stupid claim that the right always gerrymanders districts to guarantee they will have the majority.....
At least we do it legally and openly. (As if Democrats NEVER gerrymander!)
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 12:35:58 PM »
...and the liberal media is against you....blah, blah, blah....

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 12:55:52 PM »
...and the liberal media is against you....blah, blah, blah....
Not against me per se, but they have abandoned all impartiality when it comes to Obama. And any objective person can see this.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 08:54:10 PM »
OOOh, yes, the left has all these nasty little tricks for rigging elections....and I could make the equally stupid claim that the right always gerrymanders districts to guarantee they will have the majority.....
Most folks are aware of how Obama won his first electoral contest http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/29/ ... index.html
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc