Poll

Who is more annoying

1 Holtz
5 (50%)
2 May
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 17, 2009, 09:23:32 PM

Author Topic: Who is more annoying?  (Read 2888 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Who is more annoying?
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:23:32 PM »
ESPN's "Dr" Lou Holtz or Mark May "day"
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Who is more annoying?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 01:13:58 PM »
Sparky.  :D
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »
Quote from: "Cougar1"

I love you too cougar! :wink:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
Quote from: "coachsparky"

I have to confess you were the first name that came to my mind when I saw that VG had put up this poll.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »
I've heard Lou speak on politics and personal responsibility.  He is a treasure to listen to (got to get past the marble mouth).  I would liten to Lou anyday.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 11:39:31 PM »

I have to confess you were the first name that came to my mind when I saw that VG had put up this poll.
I thought the same thing.  :lol:
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 08:58:18 AM »
I kept trying to pencil his name in.  It didn't work.  I wholeheartedly agree with your pick.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 09:08:13 AM »
Quote from: "ctc"
I kept trying to pencil his name in.  It didn't work.  I wholeheartedly agree with your pick.

You, on the other hand ctc, I just truly truly pitty!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 09:13:31 AM »
Quote from: "BOG"

Now you are just sort of a tweener.  I know you cannot be as ignorant as you come off on this site, or believe half the ridiculous asinine things you claim to! :wink:

Offline tpay

• LXP
  • National Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 12:04:28 PM »
Holtz, too much of a homer and I hate notre dame football.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 01:21:40 PM »

Now you are just sort of a tweener.  I know you cannot be as ignorant as you come off on this site, or believe half the ridiculous asinine things you claim to! :wink:
Coach Psycho never fails to fulfill our already low expectations regarding his board behavior.  :roll:
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

Coach Psycho never fails to fulfill our already low expectations regarding his board behavior.  :roll:

I am proud to admit it is true, you can always rely on me speaking the truth and doing so bluntly.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »

I am proud to admit it is true, you can always rely on me speaking the truth and doing so bluntly.
You generally have a pretty twisted conception of truth Coachpsycho imho. You're also not usually attempting to be truthful.You just engage in name calling rants in a twisted effort to build your own low self esteem or something.This is also why I refer to you as Coackpsycho:lol:

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »

You generally have a pretty twisted conception of truth Coachpsycho imho. You're also not usually attempting to be truthful.You just engage in name calling rants in a twisted effort to build your own low self esteem or something.This is also why I refer to you as Coackpsycho:lol:

Oddly enough BUG, you appear to be completely misled.  The vast majority of people consider me as having a overinflated ego and to be arrogant.  I cannot have that position and also have low self esteem.  You and everyone else on here know, I do not have to try to be honest, it is a personality trait of mine.The only reason you think  my concept of reality is twisted is because you have lost touch with reality.  I only resort to the dirt when those I am communicating with do.  Of course I do make exceptions for those who promote loony ideas like you do.  If you want to try to discuss something with me, try being half way realistic and not promote whacked out right wing conspiracy theories.  You would not understand that because you have never tried to communicate respectfully with me.  People like ms, cougar and others who are right wingers such as you have and I communicate with them repectfully, of course they never promote whacked out right wing conspiracy theories..

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »
I thought it would read Spanky or Jimmy.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."