Author Topic: Connectivity Issues!  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
Connectivity Issues!
« on: September 25, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »
We have indentified the issue causing the Forum to run slower.

We are addressing it. Ray is working on getting to a computer to address this.

When he does there may be a down time or there may not be I am not sure yet.

Again we apologize and hope to have it corrected as soon as possible.

In the mean time we are close to launching crossface book version1 (meaning more features coming on it)

If you are bored you can be an early member and create your account now. at www.theopenmat.net Note the address will chance when we go live.
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"College has become a cruel, expensive joke on the poor and the middle class, that benefits only the perpetrator of it." - Peter Gregory

Offline Julio

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Connectivity Issues!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »
No worries V.  You and Ray are doing a pretty great job as far as I'm concerned.  It might be way too much bandwidth and since this isn't a pay site it might not be feasible but I really like the feature over at TWT where they have tons of wrestling videos/technique stuff all either right on the website of embedded from youtube/Flo.  It makes it pretty convenient when you can just click on someone's name and see a video of them wrestling.  Even though I like this place better there is no harm in taking good ideas from all over...
"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist"

Ron Reagan

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 12:25:01 PM »
Thanks. I have a lot of things in the works, it just takes time. And like you said resources.

We have a priorty list that we keep working on
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"College has become a cruel, expensive joke on the poor and the middle class, that benefits only the perpetrator of it." - Peter Gregory

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »
You suck V ... just kidding... but seriously what the heck am I supposed to do if the forum goes down ... I can't go back to work ... not after how I left
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer