Author Topic: Banned from themat  (Read 6743 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from themat
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 03:56:23 pm »
So this guy resurrects a three-year-old thread just to call me a DB? As far as overhook ... keep being a pretender.

JB why was Du banned? Was that really necessary?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Jason Bryant

• Global Moderator
  • World Silver
  • Thou shalt not fist to the back
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mattalkonline.com
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 04:05:11 pm »
Look at the starting date of the thread, SEPTEMBER 2009. I wasn't even employed at USA Wrestling yet, nor was I a moderator.

Please, before jumping to conclusions, look at the dates and understand what was going on at the time. I didn't have anything to do with any of the bannings during that time. The comment was to the newest forum troll, tim taylor, and to overhook, who clearly thinks he can do my job better.

JB
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:07:32 pm by Jason Bryant »
I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it. -- Mitch Hedberg

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 04:27:04 pm »
Look at the starting date of the thread, SEPTEMBER 2009. I wasn't even employed at USA Wrestling yet, nor was I a moderator.

Please, before jumping to conclusions, look at the dates and understand what was going on at the time. I didn't have anything to do with any of the bannings during that time. The comment was to the newest forum troll, tim taylor, and to overhook, who clearly thinks he can do my job better.

JB
Right you are JB!

Please forgive my lack of attention.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline SetonHallPirate

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 10:25:07 pm »
I agree that JB is a DB...only if, by DB, you mean a database of information!