Author Topic: Looking for top 15 141er  (Read 3071 times)

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Looking for top 15 141er
« on: November 15, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »
Washington did not wrestle up to my fantasy standards this weekend, I'd like to grab someone else at this weight if possible.  Top level guys only, since I have no trade bait that isnt 15 or better

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for top 15 141er
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »
Zac Bailey
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »
You arent even in my league are you?  lol

I have Zach in my other league, was pleased by his performance this weekend.  Would be bonkers if he could knock off Drouin next week.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 10:09:29 PM »
Quote from: "LoSt"
You arent even in my league are you?  lol

I have Zach in my other league, was pleased by his performance this weekend.  Would be bonkers if he could knock off Drouin next week.
Well you ASKED!

He's still a bit rusty from his long layoffs... look for him to improve as the year goes on.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 10:11:57 PM »
Vise did you get a chance to watch him wrestle humphrey?  

I was away sadly, but 5-3 is an impressive score to me, and I'm curious as to how he looked.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »

I was away sadly, but 5-3 is an impressive score to me, and I'm curious as to how he looked.
No, I did not, but I heard that Hump had a pt of riding time against him.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 02:02:09 PM »

He was the aggressor from what I saw.  Granted he didn't have much choice because I only watched the third period closely, but still.  He was hitting some nice shots.  He even had a single leg up but Humphrey defended well and they went out of bounds.  Humphrey hit him with a nasty re-shot.  Bailey got a quick reversal.  By that time though, there wasn't enough time to really set anything up after he cut him.
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt