Author Topic: Week 11/20 - 11/26 Fantasy Lineups and Discussion  (Read 5931 times)

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Week 11/20 - 11/26 Fantasy Lineups and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 04:12:27 PM »
McDonough is making me $$$ today...tech tech fall
Dennis and LeClere and M* need to pick it up
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »
Yep Akin, that is correct.  Way too late for them to post at this point, they had all week.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 11:14:45 PM »
This is insane! I got zero advantage from waiting until Friday. I was out of town from Wed night until late Thursday anyway. The knit picking bullshit in this league is out of control. I have fun playing fantasy football and thought wrestling, my favorite sport, would be that much better, but instead it's been one headache after another and always leaves me feeling like we are more interested in screwing people over than competing and having fun. I didn't play for money because Im here for the enjoyment. That's nor happening so maybe you should find someone else to deal with this crap. Im not willing to do so if this is how it's going to be.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »
k your out, I have someone who will be happy to take over.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2009, 12:21:12 AM »
Quote from: "LoSt"
k your out, I have someone who will be happy to take over.

Enjoy your hollow victory.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »
lol!  rules are rules bro...

I made sure I was very clear when lineups were due, and I even asked for input from you guys.  No one chose to raise any concerns at that time.  You have no one to blame here but yourself.  To me it just sounds like you are kind of a sore loser and realize that your team wasn't going very far anyway (as I've already pointed out in a different thread).

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 02:39:20 AM »
Ok guys, we are doing this for fun. So lets just deal with this weeks issue and move on. Going forward, all lineups are by Thursady night. If you don't have it in by Thursady night, we will use your lineup from the previous week. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 12:20:50 PM »
I was going off the start of competition friday, but I am fine with bumping that back to Thursday if no one else has issues

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »
lol!  rules are rules bro...

I made sure I was very clear when lineups were due, and I even asked for input from you guys.  No one chose to raise any concerns at that time.  You have no one to blame here but yourself.  To me it just sounds like you are kind of a sore loser and realize that your team wasn't going very far anyway (as I've already pointed out in a different thread).

Last night I was pissed at the Cowboys and short on sleepfood.  You're right, I have no one to blame but myself.  I didn't realize Iowa started so early.  However, I'm asking you to make a one time exception here.  If I have such a terrible team as you love to keep telling me, it won't matter in the long run, but screwing me out of Keddy's points from yesterday (and does anyone think I was going to play Foster for one dual instead of Keddy with a bunch yesterday and another in this week?) just seems like a dick move.  Like I said, I screwed up by not knowing the schedule so if thats how its going to be, I have no recourse.  It just seems like maybe you could give me a break here.

If not and you have someone else who you want to take over for me, thats fine.  If you want me to keep playing, I'll have my lineups in by Thursday night from now on.

Drooke

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »
You've got my vote Okie!

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
In your favor, I did not see that you'd posted a lineup at 1:30.  Thats still too late according to our rules, but it's better then if you hadnt posted at all.

I will grant you ONE exception, mostly because it doesnt look like you had any tough choices to make and I already gave BryanB an extension of a few hours last week.  TheDU is out of luck since he still has not posted a lineup and too much wrestling has occured.

The next time anyone decides that they dont want to play anymore and tells me they are out, they are going to be booted out for good, and will be unable to play the following year as well.  If someone fails to post their lineups repeatedly I will boot them out of the league.

From now on, lineups will be due by 2 AM Friday Central time, which is Midnight Thursday for those on the West Coast.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »
In your favor, I did not see that you'd posted a lineup at 1:30.  Thats still too late according to our rules, but it's better then if you hadnt posted at all.

I will grant you ONE exception, mostly because it doesnt look like you had any tough choices to make and I already gave BryanB an extension of a few hours last week.  TheDU is out of luck since he still has not posted a lineup and too much wrestling has occured.

The next time anyone decides that they dont want to play anymore and tells me they are out, they are going to be booted out for good, and will be unable to play the following year as well.  If someone fails to post their lineups repeatedly I will boot them out of the league.

From now on, lineups will be due by 2 AM Friday Central time, which is Midnight Thursday for those on the West Coast.

That sounds fair to me.  Thanks

Offline nywrestler4life

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
on a lighter note, how bout Mizzou starting Bradley and making me look like a genius  :D

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »
Quote from: "nywrestler4life"
on a lighter note, how bout Mizzou starting Bradley and making me look like a genius  :D

The more important point is that it makes brycemus look like an idiot.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 11:25:36 PM »
I'm glad we could all kiss and make up.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.