Author Topic: When are we allowed to dump someone and pick a FA up?  (Read 847 times)

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
When are we allowed to dump someone and pick a FA up?
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »
I would like to dump one of my reserves and pick up someone else.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: When are we allowed to dump someone and pick a FA up?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »
We'll be having a three round supplemental draft right after Christmas.  Its similar to our regular draft except that the draft order will be in reverse of the league standings.  So the #1 guy (probably me) will go last, and the last guy will draft first.  Rosters are required to be 15, so in order to pick up a new guy you'll have to get rid of someone already on your team.

Thats the only form of free agency we have, which is why trades are so important.

Offline nywrestler4life

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:03:58 AM »
The supplemental draft should go in reverse order.  I got screwed on the draft order (and had to make 2 picks a round and a half late), so did BryanB.  We didn't have a choice, the people in last did have a choice who to draft.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »
Quote from: "nywrestler4life"
The supplemental draft should go in reverse order.  I got screwed on the draft order (and had to make 2 picks a round and a half late), so did BryanB.  We didn't have a choice, the people in last did have a choice who to draft.

Lol... yeah nice try, but no.  

I was like 10th out of 14 in my other league and I am in 1st place.  all that means is you use different tactics since you get your picks clumped closely together.

Draft order will be in reverse order of standings, to give the worst people first shot at the best wrestlers.  What can I say, I'm a communist.

Offline nywrestler4life

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »
It was worth a try.