Author Topic: Week 12/4 - 12/10 Fantasy Lineups and Discussion  (Read 5333 times)

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Week 12/4 - 12/10 Fantasy Lineups and Discussion
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 02:13:56 PM »
its a secret

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »
Quote from: "LoSt"
its a secret
Secret or conspiracy?  I'm thinking conspiracy.  The same one that cause Nate Lee to go 1-2.
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »
Quote from: "Cicero"
its a secret
Secret or conspiracy?  I'm thinking conspiracy.  The same one that cause Nate Lee to go 1-2.

Chew on this...  Nate Lee went 1-2 the week after I traded him from my team

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 07:02:34 PM »
a rather paltry 113 for me so far with a handful of matches to go.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »
A quick look shows me at 108.  Sorry to be lazy, but defaults are 6 right?  And what about TFs?  I know it says the with/without backs rule is in place, but does Akin have have to in and try to find out if they got backs or not?  How about we just assume.

Lee going out quick and Patterson slumping is hurting.  Simaz and Fernandez both had good weeks.  

Got Sanders against Nebraska and Metcalf vs UNI still to go.  Hopefully they both get pins.  Got to think they are both big favorites without looking too close.
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »
TFs are 5 unless we know otherwise.  I'm not really going to nitpick about that though.  If you know someone got a 4 pointer (on your team or someone elses) point it out.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
TFs are 5 unless we know otherwise.  I'm not really going to nitpick about that though.  If you know someone got a 4 pointer (on your team or someone elses) point it out.
I think this was one of the dumber moves the NCAA could do.  Pretty un-casual fan friendly if you ask me.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
*shrugs* it makes sense to me.  Encourages people to work for the fall, in theory.  although typically it just means tilts are worth more

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »
Quote from: "Cicero"
A quick look shows me at 108.  Sorry to be lazy, but defaults are 6 right?  And what about TFs?  I know it says the with/without backs rule is in place, but does Akin have have to in and try to find out if they got backs or not?  How about we just assume.

Lee going out quick and Patterson slumping is hurting.  Simaz and Fernandez both had good weeks.  

Got Sanders against Nebraska and Metcalf vs UNI still to go.  Hopefully they both get pins.  Got to think they are both big favorites without looking too close.

I normally can look at the final score and determine whether there were back pints involved or not. If not I try to go look at the teams recap to see if there is anything on there. I know there was a Tech in the first round in Vegas that had no backs.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 04:14:01 AM »
reece humphries tech