Author Topic:  (Read 1230 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: February 17, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »
This has been and continues to be tossed around.
Give us your thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by ViseGrip »
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline AKHvywght

• All-American
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:30:31 AM »
I think a dual format might be more appealing to fans.  I think the dual format is easier for fans to understand basically.

I also think a dual format team championship would allow for more teams to be truly competitive for a national title.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by AKHvywght »

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
Bump
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 04:55:32 PM »
I would be ok with having a dual national title and a tournament national title, but if we can only have one, I like it the way it is.  Duals are great and do stress the team aspect, but they're so much about match-ups.  Plus, I think there should be more than a 6 point disperity between having the best guy in the country and having the worst guy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by OkieSpladle »

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
Quote from: "OkieSpladle"
I would be ok with having a dual national title and a tournament national title, but if we can only have one, I like it the way it is.  Duals are great and do stress the team aspect, but they're so much about match-ups.  Plus, I think there should be more than a 6 point disperity between having the best guy in the country and having the worst guy.
Interesting point