Poll

Which couple is least likely to lease a time share together?

1) Sparky and CTC
13 (86.7%)
2) Sparky and Vise Grip
0 (0%)
3) Sparky and Red Viking
0 (0%)
4) Sparky and Brad Penrith
1 (6.7%)
5) Sparky and Marston
0 (0%)
6) Sparky and a Homosexual conservative
0 (0%)
7) Sparky and Palin in a buttercup tubetop
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 21, 2010, 11:11:04 PM

Author Topic: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends  (Read 3945 times)

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2010, 10:39:12 PM »
I guess I'm really surprised that as much as Penrith touted Trenton a few years back that he would put Robbins in at 149 instead.   Doesn't that surprise you, too?  I honestly can't believe Washington doesn't beat Robbins in the room but maybe he doesn't.  

Isn't Alec cutting too much for 141, too?  Would he gain anything if he went to 149?  At 5' 10", maybe he's too leaned down for 141?  Of course, Mark Branch made it work nicely at 167.
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »
Quote from: "AnthonyMarston"
I guess I'm really surprised that as much as Penrith touted Trenton a few years back that he would put Robbins in at 149 instead.   Doesn't that surprise you, too?  I honestly can't believe Washington doesn't beat Robbins in the room but maybe he doesn't.  

Isn't Alec cutting too much for 141, too?  Would he gain anything if he went to 149?  At 5' 10", maybe he's too leaned down for 141?  Of course, Mark Branch made it work nicely at 167.

Anthony, Alec does not really cut weight.  His walking around weight out of season is in the the 149-153 range.  When season gets going it drops naturally to 144-146, so it is a one day cut for him to get to weight.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2010, 10:47:35 PM »
Quote from: "coachsparky"

Anthony, Alec does not really cut weight.  His walking around weight out of season is in the the 149-153 range.  When season gets going it drops naturally to 144-146, so it is a one day cut for him to get to weight.

I see.   Any thoughts on Robbins / Washington or should I drop that one?

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »

I see.   Any thoughts on Robbins / Washington or should I drop that one?

I do not know that a decision has been made on Robbins/Washington.  Washington wrestled the last three or so matches before Sunday.  It is possible Robbins wrestled because it was senior night and Penrith knew he could beat the kid from AF.  He really dominated him.  We will see which one wrestles in Brookings.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 11:01:46 PM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
Quote from: "ctc"
Quote from: "Viratas"
The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)
Now I feel terrible.  It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.

Only this jackass would completely butcher the written word while exhorting himself as an uber-intellectual force of nature!

LMAO @ SPUNKY

Bob, you are certainly one of a kind. You are the most glaringly fallacious "intellectual" I have ever encountered. In fact, you're the only self-appointed intellectual giant I know. The fact that you think you're this colossal thinker, and everyone else thinks you're either crazy or just plain arrogant and stupid, should tell you something.

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.
LMAO....Some serious pwnage right there.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 11:06:09 PM »
I've been out of it for a few months - didn't see that Washington had wrestled several times for them at 149.  I bet you're right about the senior night / Robbins.  Odds are Washington gets the nod at Conference.

I see they had to insert true freshman Joey Lazor in at 133.  He supposedly was a pinning machine in high school but looks to be discovering pinning D1 wrestlers is a bit different.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »
I've been out of it for a few months - didn't see that Washington had wrestled several times for them at 149.  I bet you're right about the senior night / Robbins.  Odds are Washington gets the nod at Conference.

I see they had to insert true freshman Joey Lazor in at 133.  He supposedly was a pinning machine in high school but looks to be discovering pinning D1 wrestlers is a bit different.

Anthony, I agree on both counts.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2010, 08:18:46 AM »
Quote from: "ViseGrip"
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
Quote from: "ctc"
Quote from: "Viratas"
The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)
Now I feel terrible.  It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.

Only this jackass would completely butcher the written word while exhorting himself as an uber-intellectual force of nature!

LMAO @ SPUNKY

Bob, you are certainly one of a kind. You are the most glaringly fallacious "intellectual" I have ever encountered. In fact, you're the only self-appointed intellectual giant I know. The fact that you think you're this colossal thinker, and everyone else thinks you're either crazy or just plain arrogant and stupid, should tell you something.

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.
LMAO....Some serious pwnage right there.

Unfortunately for you and him, I pointed out how stupid that post was because I have never claimed to be some sort of supreme intellect.  Being smarter than you idiots doesn't mean much at all. :roll: