Author Topic: Brothers.... my top 10 sets.  (Read 17167 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Brothers.... my top 10 sets.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
Quote from: "royboy"
plus the stieners beat sting and lex luger once at bash at the beach.

:roll:  :lol:
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline Jimmy the Gent

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 04:03:18 PM »
Quote from: "Jason Bryant"
The term was "NCAA" ... and as far as I can tell, "Division II" is still under the "NCAA" header. Technically, it's not incorrect.
                                                                                                                                                                  jimmy and joe do not belong on your list according to the proposed criteria dumdum
"Jimmy, I understand your point and technically your logic is sound."  --Viratas

Offline Vak Brannigan

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 07:45:10 PM »
Quote from: "Jimmy the Gent"
Quote from: "Jason Bryant"
The term was "NCAA" ... and as far as I can tell, "Division II" is still under the "NCAA" header. Technically, it's not incorrect.
                                                                                                                                                                  jimmy and joe do not belong on your list according to the proposed criteria dumdum

Neither do any of the Smith brothers outside of John, if I'm reading what you're saying.  But the criteria doesn't say NCAA AND World level titles, it says OR.
Opulence...I has it.

Offline Jimmy the Gent

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »
NCAA or Olympic champs (jimmy and joe do not fit these criterion.  you guys sure are stupid, can't even understand plain english.  okay bye going to get married now.)

Jimmy Carr, NCAA All-American (5th) at Kentucky; Olympian as a high schooler
Joe Carr, 2x NCAA All-American (3rd 2x) at Kentucky
"Jimmy, I understand your point and technically your logic is sound."  --Viratas

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 10:35:48 AM »
No love for the Askrens?  7 NCAA AA's, 5 NCAA finals, 3 NCAA titles, 2 Hodge trophies, 1 NCAA OW.
Because they stand on a wall.  And they say nothin\'s gonna hurt you tonight....not on my watch.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 10:46:12 AM »
Quote from: "tigerfan"
No love for the Askrens?  7 NCAA AA's, 5 NCAA finals, 3 NCAA titles, 2 Hodge trophies, 1 NCAA OW.
I might slide them in just ahead of the Milkovichs.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »
You are too kind, good sir!  :D
Because they stand on a wall.  And they say nothin\'s gonna hurt you tonight....not on my watch.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »
You are too kind, good sir!  :D
They earned it.

What did you think of the recent conference shake up in general and the Missouri's governor's part in particular?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:07 PM »
Mishandled, at the least.  Osborne punk'd us, big time.  Lots of unhappy boosters at this point, which is too bad, because Alden is very wrestling friendly.  They might have all saved their jobs keeping Texas home.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 01:51:13 PM »
Mishandled, at the least.  Osborne punk'd us, big time.  Lots of unhappy boosters at this point, which is too bad, because Alden is very wrestling friendly.  They might have all saved their jobs keeping Texas home.

I must say it's not Osborn that "punked" Mizzou as it was your own governor. I thought it was poetic justice given his rather elitist attitude concerning the other Big XII institutions... that Mizzou was eventually snubbed by both the Big Ten AND the Pac-10  and was almost left with nothing.

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
If the governor hadn't shot his mouth off, Osborne wouldn't have had the opportunity to punk us, that is true.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 03:53:50 PM »
If the governor hadn't shot his mouth off, Osborne wouldn't have had the opportunity to punk us, that is true.
In all honesty, I doubt the two had anything to do with each other.