Author Topic: Anyone find this odd?  (Read 26143 times)

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
Anyone find this odd?
« on: May 23, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
USAW funds the NWCA and that after asking Cal Davis for $100,000 to help "file" lawsuits in the name of Cal Davis, they hired Dan Mayo shortly after. I also hear Mayo is going to be one of the Penn St regional training center coaches and just work out of Penn St.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this a little odd?
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline Gimp

• Junior High
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone find this odd?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »
Quote from: "Rockhard"
USAW funds the NWCA and that after asking Cal Davis for $100,000 to help "file" lawsuits in the name of Cal Davis, they hired Dan Mayo shortly after. I also hear Mayo is going to be one of the Penn St regional training center coaches and just work out of Penn St.

Yes, your question is quite odd.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »
Quote from: "Gimp"

Yes, your question is quite odd.

Its not the question that is odd, but how USAW is funding the NWCA and recently got $100,000 from Cal Davis and then the NWCA instantly hired Mayo, who I hear will be working out of Penn St and is being paid through the NWCA with possible funds earmarked for law suits in Cal-Davis's favor.

Offline ptoc-nwca

• Regional Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 10:33:55 PM »
It is odd because it is simply not true.  It would be great if you maybe actually contacted us prior to making comments on a message board before posting a rumor that you heard.

Please feel free to contact me at ptocci@nwca.cc if you have further questions.

Offline Jimmy the Gent

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »
Quote from: "ptoc-nwca"
It is odd because it is simply not true.  It would be great if you maybe actually contacted us prior to making comments on a message board before posting a rumor that you heard.

Please feel free to contact me at ptocci@nwca.cc if you have further questions.
...........................ROCKHARD PWND!!!!!
"Jimmy, I understand your point and technically your logic is sound."  --Viratas

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 10:45:27 PM »
Rockhard=PWNED??

Damn Mr. Jimmy, you beat me to it!!
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Drooke

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 10:53:58 PM »
Look at the brightside, at least Rock was able to get someone to join the board.
Welcome to the board PToc!

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 10:56:52 PM »
It is nice to see Pat join us here at the little slice of heaven we call home.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Drooke

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 11:59:45 PM »
Pat, I (with a compadre) worked the Scholastic Duals for TOM conducting a Live Blog of the event.  We were situated at the head table and shared it with one of your cohorts....John Cook.  The only reason I bring this up is because I wanted to pass on how impressed I was with the way John conducted himself while almost single-handedly running the entire duals (two days). His ability to mutli-task was most impressive and the memories of that will stay with me for quite some time.  He is quite the asset to your organization.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 12:04:30 AM »
I hear otherwise Pat. As do a few others.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 12:13:53 AM »

Well that HAS to make it true
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 04:47:46 AM »
I dont even understand what Rock is trying to imply here...

Offline ptoc-nwca

• Regional Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 06:27:00 AM »

I already responded and told you that it was not true except that we hired Dan Mayo. The rest of your comments are 100% false. t is unfortunate that certain people are running around with this rumor. I also said if you had a question about something to email me. Hopefully you will do that otherwise I will consider this over.

Thanks, PT

Offline ptoc-nwca

• Regional Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 06:47:08 AM »
Quote from: "Drooke"
Pat, I (with a compadre) worked the Scholastic Duals for TOM conducting a Live Blog of the event.  We were situated at the head table and shared it with one of your cohorts....John Cook.  The only reason I bring this up is because I wanted to pass on how impressed I was with the way John conducted himself while almost single-handedly running the entire duals (two days). His ability to mutli-task was most impressive and the memories of that will stay with me for quite some time.  He is quite the asset to your organization.

John is a great guy and we are fortunate to have him work with us.

Thanks,

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 10:41:34 AM »
Quote from: "ptoc-nwca"

I already responded and told you that it was not true except that we hired Dan Mayo. The rest of your comments are 100% false. t is unfortunate that certain people are running around with this rumor. I also said if you had a question about something to email me. Hopefully you will do that otherwise I will consider this over.

Thanks, PT

I think its better to ask these kindof questions out in the open versus trying to keep them on the down low, whether true or not. Just find it odd that Mayo, who is rumored to be working out of Penn St's regional training center, is actually being paid by the NWCA and was hired around the same time Cal-Davis is supposed to be giving you $100,000 to "file" lawsuits in their name. That's all. Figure if that is what is actually happening or likely happening, then people have the right to know.

Another rumor I'm hearing is that people at the NWCA are trying to convince people who are starting NUWAY orgs, to not do it in the first place. Why is that? Is USAW pulling the strings on that too?