Author Topic: Start naming some  (Read 4649 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Start naming some
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
Quote from: "ViseGrip"
I select my own avatar.

A big ball of hot gas. Well, you may have a point.

The shining brilliance of the sun is a perfect one for me! :wink:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder.

mspart

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 09:13:32 AM »
Quote from: "mspart"

mspart

Not really ms, intentions are all important and the person who posted it admitted his intentions above.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline yogmoney

• Bantam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »
Well, I th'o't ya iz all petty, I be da king o' trolls an' none o' ya can compete wiff muh ma freakin mad skills. slap mah fro!
LYf IZ FynE

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 07:41:34 PM »
Quote from: "coachsparky"

mspart

Not really ms, intentions are all important and the person who posted it admitted his intentions above.

50% agreed.  He sees your sun as a ball of hot gas and thinks that is an apt description of you.  You on the other hand you see it as shining brilliance which describes you in your own fashion.  It is all opinion, hence, it is all in the eye of the beholder.   What I see is an orange ball that looks like it is on fire.

mspart

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 11:25:27 AM »

mspart

50% agreed.  He sees your sun as a ball of hot gas and thinks that is an apt description of you.  You on the other hand you see it as shining brilliance which describes you in your own fashion.  It is all opinion, hence, it is all in the eye of the beholder.   What I see is an orange ball that looks like it is on fire.

mspart

We are talking two different things here ms.  I am talking about his trolling post and you are talking about the avatar.  What I see in my avatar is the sun, how on earth you see an orange ball that looks like it is on fire is beyond me?

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 12:03:00 PM »

mspart

mspart

We are talking two different things here ms.  I am talking about his trolling post and you are talking about the avatar.  What I see in my avatar is the sun, how on earth you see an orange ball that looks like it is on fire is beyond me?

No, if you follow the thread, right after he said he saw a hot ball of gas just like you, and you said it was shining brilliance of the sun just like you, I said it is all in the eye of the beholder.  I was talking avatar, he was talking avatar, I don't know why you are not talking avatar.

Besides, if you look at your avatar it is round like a ball, it is orange, and because I can use a little imagination, the orange ball looks like it is on fire.  That's what I see, I hope that this is not beyond you or you may need to take some vacation!!

Happy weekend.

mspart

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

mspart

mspart

No, if you follow the thread, right after he said he saw a hot ball of gas just like you, and you said it was shining brilliance of the sun just like you, I said it is all in the eye of the beholder.  I was talking avatar, he was talking avatar, I don't know why you are not talking avatar.

Besides, if you look at your avatar it is round like a ball, it is orange, and because I can use a little imagination, the orange ball looks like it is on fire.  That's what I see, I hope that this is not beyond you or you may need to take some vacation!!

Happy weekend.

mspart

I guess I generally expect someone who is not responding to a post to stay on the topic of the thread which was naming trolls that was why I believe your unquoted response what on the topic, not a side discussion.  An easy mistake for anyone to make.  

And the sun is round just like a ball and it appears sort of orange I guess although I see more yellow than orange and it is on fire, it does not appear to be on fire.  I hope it is not beyond you to understand the simple fact that that avatar IS an actual picture of the sun, not some simulated orange ball.  If not, I think you may need to take a vacation.  

Have a good weekend.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »

mspart

mspart

Happy weekend.

mspart

I guess I generally expect someone who is not responding to a post to stay on the topic of the thread which was naming trolls that was why I believe your unquoted response what on the topic, not a side discussion.  An easy mistake for anyone to make.  

And the sun is round just like a ball and it appears sort of orange I guess although I see more yellow than orange and it is on fire, it does not appear to be on fire.  I hope it is not beyond you to understand the simple fact that that avatar IS an actual picture of the sun, not some simulated orange ball.  If not, I think you may need to take a vacation.  

Have a good weekend.

Sparky,

Boy are you clueless.  Of course it is the sun.  But on my screen it looks like a big organge ball that is on fire.  Yes I know it is a photo of the sun through a filter so detail can be seen, I have seen similar photos many times.  I'm just making a subtle jab and you could not wrap your brain around it.    

You may just be too literal for your own good.  Take a chill pill and come back after the weekend.

Nice talkin' with ya,

mspart

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 02:36:55 PM »
The avatar looks like a big fusion reaction to me.  :D
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »
Akin you sly devil!!

mspart

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »
:twisted:
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 03:22:10 PM »
nikA is the biggest troll on here ... always trying to make people like him...I know the truth though ... nikA is mean to dogs and old people
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2010, 03:25:55 PM »
:roll:

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 09:29:07 AM »

mspart

mspart

Happy weekend.

mspart

Have a good weekend.

Sparky,

Boy are you clueless.  Of course it is the sun.  But on my screen it looks like a big organge ball that is on fire.  Yes I know it is a photo of the sun through a filter so detail can be seen, I have seen similar photos many times.  I'm just making a subtle jab and you could not wrap your brain around it.    

You may just be too literal for your own good.  Take a chill pill and come back after the weekend.

Nice talkin' with ya,

mspart

Gotcha ms :wink:  Maybe you should take your own advice and take a chill pill if you cannot recognize my meaning.