Author Topic: CTC, How about I smite you in person?  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
CTC, How about I smite you in person?
« on: September 26, 2010, 10:32:58 PM »
CTC,

I come on this forum infrequently at best.  Now, I see multiple threads where you keep accusing me of doing something incredibly silly, yet it seems to bother you.

I'll clear this up right now.

My name is XXXXX and I'm from XXXXXXXXX.  Now, if you want to accuse me of something, do it at the next NCAA Division 1 meet and I'll be happy to tell you your full of sh#t to your stupid face.

Are we frickin' clear about this now?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:48:26 AM by Black-n-Red »

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: CTC, How about I smite you in person?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 10:47:49 PM »
So what's the poll question?
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

StephanVonVesthell

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:34:25 AM »
Booyakasha!

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 05:39:44 AM »
CTC,

I come on this forum infrequently at best.  Now, I see multiple threads where you keep accusing me of doing something incredibly silly, yet it seems to bother you.

My name is XXXXXXXX and I'm from XXXXXXX, Wisconsin.  Now, if you want to accuse me of something, do it at the next NCAA Division 1 meet and I'll be happy to tell you your full of sh#t to your stupid face.

Don't worry BnR, you are in good company being on the opposite side of the crazy texas coach.  Anyone who wants to be taken even half way seriously on any forum he posts on, want to be considered his enemy.  Those he treats as friends are seen as loopy as he is.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:08:05 AM by Viratas »
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 08:54:36 AM »
CTC,

My name is XXXXXXX and I'm from XXXXXXX, Wisconsin.  Now, if you want to accuse me of something, do it at the next NCAA Division 1 meet and I'll be happy to tell you your full of sh#t to your stupid face.

Every time you open your mouth, you further convince me you are the sap.  Nothing wrong with you continuously smiting me.  I'm just glad it makes you happy.  Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:08:26 AM by Viratas »
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 10:15:28 AM »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 01:49:29 PM »

Dang the crazy texas coach never looked soooooo goooooood. :D
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 08:50:19 AM »
OK BnR, Time for us to rumble.  I know that nothing will bring you more happiness than smashing my face with your fists.  I'll be flying into Madison Saturday October 23.  I will be in the third bathroom stall at 3 pm waiting for you.  Just insult me once more by slipping a note under the door saying "you suck" and we'll have our own little party.  Don't wuss out.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
Oh, I get it now, CTC.

You know I wasn't the one smiting you but somehow, that was some kind of weird, homoerotic stimulus for you, especially when you suspected other users might be enjoying smiting you while you accused me.  You're starting to strike me as the type of guy that has pictures of himself getting whipped while having a red ball stuffed in your mouth.

Now, knowing I'm not going to be in New York, you're looking to extend a blanket invitation for your little reindeer games in hopes that some poster with homosexual tendencies will look you up in a bathroom stall.  How clever.

Do keep us informed on whether you had any success in landing your little playmate al a Larry Craig style.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 02:04:00 PM »
 ;D

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
The red ball image is making me slightly uncomfortable.  :(
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 10:05:49 AM »
AM, are you referring to my avatar photo of the sun with solar flares?  You firing pistol makes me a little uncomfortable. 

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 09:49:12 PM »
Hi Coach!

No, I meant Red n Black's reference to the gag ball in CTC's mouth.  :)
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 10:56:03 PM »
I wonder if RnB will go to that Madison airport bathroom stall and slip a "you suck" note under it.   ;D  He might get some action.