Author Topic: Wrestling Mat NEEDED  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Tiffin Wrestling

• View Profile
Wrestling Mat NEEDED
« on: November 09, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »
 We are in need of one section of a wrestling mat, to fill in gaps and extra space in our room.
please call and leave a message at
419-443-1251.
Reasonable price and good conditions.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:55:21 PM by Tiffin Wrestling »

Offline futurama

• Junior High
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling Matt NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:06:52 AM »
If you are truly in need of a wrestling "Matt" I would recommend Iowa's McDonough. If you can get away with something that the "average joe" might mistake for a wrestling matt than I would probably go with Cornell's Lewnes due to his size/strength advantage over McDonough.

RYou

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:29:51 PM »
If you are truly in need of a wrestling "Matt" I would recommend Iowa's McDonough. If you can get away with something that the "average joe" might mistake for a wrestling matt than I would probably go with Cornell's Lewnes due to his size/strength advantage over McDonough.

The only problem is that's Mack Lewnes, not Matt.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 12:47:48 PM »

That's kind of what he was getting at. 
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline futurama

• Junior High
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:56:34 PM »

That's kind of what he was getting at.

+1 for you fuhr!