Author Topic: WTT; 55kg  (Read 6744 times)

Offline nywrestler4life

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
Re: WTT; 55kg
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
I think this is the first time I can remember that Metcalf has been injured.  His health has been amazing all through HS and college.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 01:21:52 PM »
Unfortunately, I agree. I did enjoy Teyon throwing Metcalf around like a rag doll on those last guts. Wonder how bad his ribs were hurting at that point?

Actually if you were close to the mat you could hear Teyon whispering in his ear as he was rolling him around like an oblong marble... "If you f**k with my victory flip, you'll just get more of this."
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »
 ;D
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »
So that's the second time I have seen Metcalf break mentally. And he was broken at the end of that match.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 04:04:04 PM »
So that's the second time I have seen Metcalf break mentally. And he was broken at the end of that match.

No matter how hard he works.... there's one thing Metcalf cannot change.... he's too slow to compete at this level.