Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 5302442 times)

Offline Jointdoc55

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
  • Loyalty, integrity & strength through brotherhood
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #70920 on: August 09, 2014, 05:42:53 AM »
Good Saturday morning, gents! word.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70921 on: August 09, 2014, 07:25:15 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning DiMaria, Jdoc and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a splendid day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70922 on: August 09, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
Lost a buddies dad this evening.  RIP Chop

That's not the same Chop that posts on forums, is it?  If so, I somehow thought that Chop was much younger than that.
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #70923 on: August 09, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
Bike ride with the wife.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70924 on: August 09, 2014, 01:19:02 PM »
Kind of ironic that this statement below was made about me just last week, yet when I genuinely express concern and ask about possible "members of the community" I get no response from the one who said the below.   ;D

(Emphasis mine)  "And before you go crying to the mods I already reported myself volunteering to take a vacation if it means you go away and we get people who actually want to be part of a community instead of argue.  Word"
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70925 on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:51 PM »
Note to ban....the words just before that indicate he wants you to go away.  Sounds to me like he doesn't want you to be part of said community.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70926 on: August 09, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »
Yet another irony.   8)

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70927 on: August 09, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »
Or I'm at work and haven't been on since last night.  One of the two.  But what do I know, the two of you know everything.    No not the same Chop.
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline Dewy167

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #70928 on: August 09, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
Val Kilmer is an awful Batman  word
I also perfected little brotherjitsu as the youngest brother of 4 growing up. The basics are getting your face smashed on repeatedly without getting knocked out and the ability to get choked out without tapping. -Royboy

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70929 on: August 09, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
Proof that ninja turtles exist.
"Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

-Confucius

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70930 on: August 09, 2014, 08:34:49 PM »
Val Kilmer is an awful Batman  word

Not as bad as Clooney word
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70931 on: August 09, 2014, 09:24:06 PM »
Or I'm at work and haven't been on since last night.  One of the two.  But what do I know, the two of you know everything.    No not the same Chop.

So are you trying to claim these words are not saying you want ban to go away and not be part of this community?

[qoute] "And before you go crying to the mods I already reported myself volunteering to take a vacation if it means you go away and get people who actually want to be part of a community instead of argue.  Word"
[/quote]

Offline FiveWords

• DIII
    • View Profile
« Reply #70932 on: August 09, 2014, 09:42:59 PM »
Let your soul shine...word.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70933 on: August 09, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
Let the su shine in.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70934 on: August 09, 2014, 10:54:57 PM »

So are you trying to claim these words are not saying you want ban to go away and not be part of this community?

[qoute] "And before you go crying to the mods I already reported myself volunteering to take a vacation if it means you go away and get people who actually want to be part of a community instead of argue.  Word"

Never denied that I would love both of you to go away.  It would bring back a bunch of quality posters who aren't asshats.  That was not the reason I hadn't replied to Ban.  But you go ahead and spin it to say something else Sparky.  It's what you do and why you're an asshat.
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.