Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 6369986 times)

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #87300 on: May 12, 2022, 03:07:23 PM »
I’m not too concerned since my brother had his first removed about 10 years ago and has had 6 or 7 more. They weren’t deep therefore no grafts.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87301 on: May 13, 2022, 06:55:06 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the 80's today. Weekend looks good.

Have a fantastic day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87302 on: May 13, 2022, 10:13:03 AM »
Will be close to 100 today. Word!!
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87303 on: May 13, 2022, 01:28:30 PM »
Expected high today is 57.   For the next 10 days, the high will be 62 this Saturday.   After that until a week after, Highs will be 60.   Wed predicted at 51.    Lows are all in the low  40's for the next 10 days.   This has been a colder than normal spring for PNW.  Where is this global warming we keep hearing about word?

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87304 on: May 14, 2022, 06:57:20 AM »
70's for the upcoming week except 80+ tomorrow

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87305 on: May 14, 2022, 09:04:57 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning RYou and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to go rent a tiller and do some dirt work.

Have a super day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87306 on: May 14, 2022, 07:26:15 PM »
Sounds like a lawn.....or garden for wifey.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87307 on: May 15, 2022, 07:51:35 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawn. Altering some grade and prepping for seed. And attempting to get a 4" pipe under a sidewalk for a drain.

Have a splendid day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87308 on: May 15, 2022, 06:00:07 PM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawn. Altering some grade and prepping for seed. And attempting to get a 4" pipe under a sidewalk for a drain.

Have a splendid day word!

Doing the same with a 4" pipe for roof drains.  I cut a 45 on the end of the PVC pipe.  I then bashed it laterally with a 5 lb sledge against a piece of 2x8 about 8 inches long.  I used the jet spray off a hose to soften the dirt ahead of the pipe and gave it a few more bashes. The water flushes out the dirt and then repeat.  Keep your fingers crossed they didn't bury large rocks or excess cement under the sidewalk.  Mine was pavers so I had to go deep enough to get under the rock fill.  The angle cut on the PVC cuts fairly nicely. I kept the long edge on top to support the dirt above when I sprayed.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87309 on: May 16, 2022, 07:02:46 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing the same with a 4" pipe for roof drains.  I cut a 45 on the end of the PVC pipe.  I then bashed it laterally with a 5 lb sledge against a piece of 2x8 about 8 inches long.  I used the jet spray off a hose to soften the dirt ahead of the pipe and gave it a few more bashes. The water flushes out the dirt and then repeat.  Keep your fingers crossed they didn't bury large rocks or excess cement under the sidewalk.  Mine was pavers so I had to go deep enough to get under the rock fill.  The angle cut on the PVC cuts fairly nicely. I kept the long edge on top to support the dirt above when I sprayed.
My attempt failed. I did not cut a 45 and the clay underneath is packed hard. Going to try again with a 45 cut and a pressure washer for water instead of the jet hose. If at first you don't succeed, we will see what happens the second time.

Have a magnificent day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87310 on: May 16, 2022, 07:56:28 AM »
I've got sandy loam, so it easily breaks down with water pressure.  I just have to be careful to not get too far ahead of the tube.  Squirt bash squirt bash

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87311 on: May 16, 2022, 01:52:19 PM »
There are people that do Trench less piping.   If at second you don't succeed, you might see if there is anyone in your area that can do this.  I'm sure there is someone there that can do this word. 

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87312 on: May 16, 2022, 02:24:24 PM »
Plumbers use high pressure water streams to lase paths for underground water pipes rather than dig up an entire year, si0dewealk, driveway.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87313 on: May 16, 2022, 04:51:45 PM »
For me to do that from my main, that would be close to 300 feet and that pipe would have to be very deep. 

Word

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #87314 on: May 17, 2022, 06:15:33 AM »
The last word, no rain, no snow, no eclipse,