Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 5302326 times)

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #70965 on: August 11, 2014, 02:49:36 PM »
Feel like I'm forgetting something word.

Ya think word?
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70966 on: August 11, 2014, 04:07:06 PM »
What kind of wussies do we have doing squats without any weights on the bars?!  No wonder why we're getting owned by the world in curling!

Boy, we were tough college football players in our day, squatting those bars with weights dangling off of the sides.  :P
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70967 on: August 11, 2014, 04:47:20 PM »
What kind of wussies do we have doing squats without any weights on the bars?!  No wonder why we're getting owned by the world in curling!

Boy, we were tough college football players in our day, squatting those bars with weights dangling off of the sides.  :P

Those are Badminton players. No wrestlers!
"Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

-Confucius

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70968 on: August 11, 2014, 05:04:25 PM »
Outlook.com keeps saying that the service is working normally, yet I can't sign in from my phone nor PC, and others are reporting the same problem on Twitter, etc.  Something is amiss word.
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70969 on: August 11, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »

LOL!
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70970 on: August 11, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
Outlook.com keeps saying that the service is working normally, yet I can't sign in from my phone nor PC, and others are reporting the same problem on Twitter, etc.  Something is amiss word.

Working fine for me.
"Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

-Confucius

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70971 on: August 11, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
Just finished the first draft of my Kentucky high school wrestling rankings word
At 220 pounds Myers shouldn't get rank. He is super lucky and thus the reason he wins matches :P

You should've seen the stadium at the state tournament when a guy not only made it past the first period against Myers he also scored a takedown, Myers still pinned him and got the record for quickest total pins at the state tournament but man that was crazy
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #70972 on: August 11, 2014, 07:19:33 PM »

LOL!
Nice to see us getting along. :)
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70973 on: August 11, 2014, 11:25:19 PM »
just remember that people are often fighting a fight within themselves. be nice to people, you never know how much they're hurting.

-Confucius

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70974 on: August 12, 2014, 12:14:24 AM »
Nick Cannon needs to leave the singing to his wife word.
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70975 on: August 12, 2014, 06:24:33 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a tremendous day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70976 on: August 12, 2014, 08:42:24 AM »
Half day meeting word.
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70977 on: August 12, 2014, 09:16:16 AM »

word
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70978 on: August 12, 2014, 09:43:15 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a tremendous day word!
That's actually somewhat "timely:"  everyday I read your daily greeting I think of Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam.

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70979 on: August 12, 2014, 10:03:25 AM »
There's always Bulgaria.