Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 3644171 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #84180 on: June 22, 2019, 01:11:04 PM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood afternoon everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overcast, chance of showers, little cool. But zero work. Nice.

Have a splendid day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #84181 on: June 23, 2019, 06:02:54 AM »
Wail of a day in store, 80 and blue skies.......and its Satiurday

More of the same.....

4 work days till 10 of vaca

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84182 on: June 23, 2019, 09:47:10 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning RYou and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 days. Wowzers. Thinking about doing that in July.

Have a great day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #84183 on: June 23, 2019, 02:04:38 PM »
Fun and games on the NYC subway system today.

I can appreciate that. I've had lots of fun riding around on the Tokyo subways.
Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84184 on: June 24, 2019, 06:32:27 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a magnificent day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84185 on: June 24, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »
Yea right.  Beautiful and I'll be back in bucking around in the NYC subways.

2 trains and 3 subway transfers to get where I need to go.

Fortunately I'll be behind and then ahead of the rush hours which means I get to sit and not have someone sneezing down my neck.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84186 on: June 25, 2019, 07:42:32 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No subways but meetings today. City planners are dreadful.

Have a terrific day word!

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84187 on: June 25, 2019, 11:02:24 AM »
City planners.  Isn't that an oxymoron?  Are they oxymorons?  word

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84188 on: June 25, 2019, 03:33:53 PM »
City planners.  Isn't that an oxymoron?  Are they oxymorons?  word

mspart

I think you meant oxy - morons.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84189 on: June 25, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »
Probably.  They use O2 and are morons. 

From  http://users.eastlink.ca/~bxs/moron.html

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84190 on: June 25, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
That was....good !

But in all honesty, you should have posted the entire analysis.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84191 on: June 26, 2019, 05:23:13 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife thinks sump isn't working. Running home to check it.

Have a wonderful day word!

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84192 on: June 26, 2019, 10:40:38 AM »
That was....good !

But in all honesty, you should have posted the entire analysis.

Done!

http://users.eastlink.ca/~bxs/moron.html

The Physics of Morons
    Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of morons promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.

This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons!!

But, wait, who believes in science anymore anyhow? But, if one does, one has to note the recent discovery of the lightest element known: Trumpium (Tr), consisting of exactly 1 moron.

Media field theorists had long hypothesized the existence of Trumpium but scientists were taken surprise by when it spontaneously condensed from a cloud of Celebritium.

Initial predictions that Trumpium would have an infinitesimal halflife turned out to be overly optimistic. Instead, Trumpium inflated faster than the speed of light and filled all known Media-space --- thus becoming not only the most singular, lightweight and fastest element but also the most ubiquitous.

String theorists have calculated two possible outcomes:

Trumpium may inflate into the Administratium at which point all morons will suck theselves into a blackhole, leaving the peons forever orbiting the Media-event horizon.
        The Media-space may coalesce with its complex-conjugate, at which point Trumpium will degenerate into a Weakly Interacting Massive Pinhead (WIMP) and the morons will forget that it ever happened.

(Webmaster's apologies for bastardizing what was once perfectly sound science.)

mspart

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84193 on: June 27, 2019, 06:30:30 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day with the morons.

Have an excellent day word!

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84194 on: June 27, 2019, 11:11:37 AM »
It is more entertaining that being with the leptons word

mspart