Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 3602319 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #84495 on: September 18, 2019, 05:42:57 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halfway there.

Have an excellent day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #84496 on: September 18, 2019, 08:22:41 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hump day has arrived.

Have a wonderful day word!

Reverberation

Offline Snackem

• Section Champ
    • View Profile
    • Jeremy Lanthorn Photography
« Reply #84497 on: September 18, 2019, 09:01:17 AM »
He is fine.  He called the boss told her that he was sick, she said to try to come in if possible.  He said OK, and went back to bed.  Turns out he has the flu and will be out for at least 2 days. 

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84498 on: September 19, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boy is leaving the amateur ranks. Wants to fight with the big boys.

Have an amazing day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84499 on: September 19, 2019, 08:31:16 AM »
Whooooa ! 48F this AM....summer is gone.

Wait............ maybe not.  Going to be close to 90 on Saturday.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84500 on: September 19, 2019, 12:25:33 PM »
Was supposed to rain yesterday but was fairly nice word

mspart

Offline Snackem

• Section Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #84501 on: September 19, 2019, 10:46:16 PM »
We got a nice rain last night (0.2") neighboring county got 4.2" in 24 hours and 3.8 of it in about 45 minutes, some serious erosion in spots.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84502 on: September 20, 2019, 05:29:23 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is here. Wife is picking up the grand-kids after school today to spend the weekend.

Have a fantastic day word!

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84503 on: September 20, 2019, 10:53:23 AM »
Well it's the end of the week, and nearing the end of the WC's in Kazakstan.  Don't know what happened last night.  will find out word.

mspart

Offline Snackem

• Section Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #84504 on: September 20, 2019, 11:43:38 AM »
Well it's the end of the week, and nearing the end of the WC's in Kazakstan.  Don't know what happened last night.  will find out word.

mspart
It wasn't pretty. . .

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84505 on: September 20, 2019, 02:40:07 PM »
Cox with a gold or silver and Burroughs with a possible bronze.   That's not bad.  Should have been better for sure word. 

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84506 on: September 21, 2019, 06:29:17 AM »
Rubbing elbows with the upper crust on the eastern shore of the Hamptons in NY.  Watching the grandkids while the daughter and hubby attend pre-wedding and wedding parties.  Hotel rooms are $300 per night so 4 chipped in and rented a 7 bedroom house for the weekend.  The house is on the market for $3.5 mil....Spent last night in the arcade room playing pool, shuffle board (old bar board) and pinball.......and imbibing in a few Montauk beers while the kids watched Toy Story in the media room.

So this is what it's like......

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84507 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:15 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning RYou and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically the same here only completely different.... Spent last night attempting to put together a Barbie playhouse and  a 148 piece farm set that grandma thought the kids needed. With their help, it is kind of blended together.  Barbie is the farmer's daughter and her playhouse is a fancy barn. Enjoyed sodas and pizza while trying not to step on the pieces.

Have a great day word!

Offline Snackem

• Section Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #84508 on: September 21, 2019, 08:17:05 PM »
At home tonight with 3 kids, trying to get the house ready for a neighorhood bbq tomorrow (we're cooking one of our kids' 4H goats).  Kids are fighting with each other, I'm yelling at them and not getting anything done.  The wife is away at a Pure Romance party with a bunch of her friends.  I might be quitting my diet and drinking some beer tonight.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #84509 on: September 22, 2019, 06:55:08 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2" of rain yesterday and another 2" overnight. When it rained, it did pour.

Have a dry and outstanding day word!