Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 3905490 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #85125 on: March 25, 2020, 06:45:12 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my wife's birthday and also my mom's birthday. It took a lot of searching to find a wife that shared the same birthday as my mother so I don't forget them. If I do it is really bad.

Have a wonderful day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85126 on: March 25, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »
The double whammy if you forget word.

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #85127 on: March 25, 2020, 11:17:06 PM »
My daughter set up a google chat for the 4 families so we could sing happy birthday to one of the 3 year olds.  He got screwed out of all the birthday parties.  It was a pretty neat half hour with all eight grand kids chatting at the same time.  You can see video from all but he who talks loudest gets the big screen, While singing, the big screen bounced between all of the videos making kind of like being there..   I told him that as soon as we can all get back together he's getting a real birthday party wherever he wants it.  If you've got distant kin an a camera on your computer its far better than Facetime.  I just hope we get to have that party before his 4th.  We've got 2 more in July and 1 in August. Fingers crossed we dont miss anymore.

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #85128 on: March 26, 2020, 12:03:25 AM »
My daughter set up a google chat for the 4 families so we could sing happy birthday to one of the 3 year olds.  He got screwed out of all the birthday parties.  It was a pretty neat half hour with all eight grand kids chatting at the same time.  You can see video from all but he who talks loudest gets the big screen, While singing, the big screen bounced between all of the videos making kind of like being there..   I told him that as soon as we can all get back together he's getting a real birthday party wherever he wants it.  If you've got distant kin an a camera on your computer its far better than Facetime.  I just hope we get to have that party before his 4th.  We've got 2 more in July and 1 in August. Fingers crossed we dont miss anymore.
Awesome!
Your family ROCKS!
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85129 on: March 26, 2020, 06:49:42 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't there yet. Just a phone call to my mom.

Have a tremendous day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85130 on: March 26, 2020, 10:38:09 AM »
I think it will be a nice day to be alive word.

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85131 on: March 26, 2020, 06:14:19 PM »
It is / was.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85132 on: March 26, 2020, 06:32:52 PM »
On to tomorrow word.  I can't wait to get pulled over by the cops for breaking curfew!!

mspart

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85133 on: March 27, 2020, 06:25:18 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No curfew here. Governor extended and expanded the list of businesses closed. Should have purchased new shoes last week.

It is Friday!

Have a fantastic day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85134 on: March 27, 2020, 08:34:35 AM »
They say 70% alcohol kills the virus.  Should I start doing shooters of my 151 rum?

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85135 on: March 27, 2020, 03:20:27 PM »
An interesting thought on such a day as this word

mspart

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85136 on: March 28, 2020, 09:39:38 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I start doing shooters of my 151 rum?

Hand sanitizer from the inside.

Have a sensational day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85137 on: March 29, 2020, 03:49:36 PM »
Instacart is totally unreliable for delivery and curbside.  The food chains are taking the heat for their ineptness.

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #85138 on: March 29, 2020, 06:13:06 PM »
Word!
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #85139 on: March 30, 2020, 08:28:02 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on truckin.

Have an awesome day word!