Author Topic: What does evolution mean?  (Read 21684 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: What does evolution mean?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
PWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God are you the biggest dumbass to ever show up on a forum or what.  You have now been thoroughly PWND

Quote from: mako on September 22, 2011, 07:05:03 PM
Don't be too smug.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Scientific_Dissent_From_Darwinism  I realize you don't like Wiki, but Wiki does cite it's sources.  The number of scientists that signed this paper represents but a very small fraction of the scientific community as a whole. (0.023%).  Several of the signatories have their PhD in disciplines completely unrelated to biology.  Another issue is the use of the term "Darwinism" which is a nonsensical term in the scientific community.  I understand that you reject any mechanism of evolution outright, but please understand on your part that the vast majority (99.9%+) of the rest of the scientific community does not stand with you.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 07:26:20 PM »
Seriously...can I believe in Evolution without believing that humans are one step up from bonobos?

BTW bryce, you can believe in Evolution and not believe humans are one step up from bonobos.  There really are no steps in the evolutionary tree, just branches.
So where are all the intermediate groups of evolutionary creatures. If monkey still exist then why is there no neanderthals?

We rest our case

If that is not Neanderthal, the neither is Ozzy.

mspart

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2011, 11:34:21 AM »
You want proof? Here's your proof!

“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »

God are you the biggest dumbass to ever show up on a forum or what.  You have now been thoroughly PWND

Don't be too smug.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Scientific_Dissent_From_Darwinism  I realize you don't like Wiki, but Wiki does cite it's sources.  The number of scientists that signed this paper represents but a very small fraction of the scientific community as a whole. (0.023%).  Several of the signatories have their PhD in disciplines completely unrelated to biology.  Another issue is the use of the term "Darwinism" which is a nonsensical term in the scientific community.  I understand that you reject any mechanism of evolution outright, but please understand on your part that the vast majority (99.9%+) of the rest of the scientific community does not stand with you.
there you go again make huge assumptions. You have absolutely no idea how 99.9% of scientist feel on this issue. This is par for the coarse for evolutionists take small amounts of information and make huge assumptions. The biggest thing you prove sparky is that when it comes to discrediting religion the end justifies the means.
From professing themselves to be wise they became fools.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2011, 01:42:39 PM »

there you go again make huge assumptions. You have absolutely no idea how 99.9% of scientist feel on this issue. This is par for the coarse for evolutionists take small amounts of information and make huge assumptions. The biggest thing you prove sparky is that when it comes to discrediting religion the end justifies the means.

There you go making yourself look like a complte dumb ass again.  I made no assumption, nor did mako who posted that.  That came directly off the wiki site where it was listed and we just quoted it verbatum.  Ummm, that means exactly for you and the crazy texas coach.

And for your information I have no interest whatsoever in discrediting religion, I just want people to leave religion out of the classroom and the science labs because it has no business there.  Worship in you churches, in your synagogues, in your mosques, in your temples and in silence in public.  Try to actually use your intelligence and ability to reason when in the classroom and the science labs.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 01:47:43 PM by coachsparky »
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2011, 02:16:50 PM »

There you go making yourself look like a complte dumb ass again.  I made no assumption, nor did mako who posted that.  That came directly off the wiki site where it was listed and we just quoted it verbatum.  Ummm, that means exactly for you and the crazy texas coach.

And for your information I have no interest whatsoever in discrediting religion, I just want people to leave religion out of the classroom and the science labs because it has no business there.  Worship in you churches, in your synagogues, in your mosques, in your temples and in silence in public.  Try to actually use your intelligence and ability to reason when in the classroom and the science labs.
only a complete  liar can say a direct quote of someone saying exactly something is not what they said.
From professing themselves to be wise they became fools.

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2011, 03:18:23 PM »
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »

only a complete  liar can say a direct quote of someone saying exactly something is not what they said.

Ummmmm drmuscle head are you even smart enough to understand that when I don't say something, but quotes someone else it is not my thought but the other person's?  It is really quite simple but you may actually be so brain damaged or so completely dishonest that you will not admit you were wrong.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »