Author Topic: Evolutionary fraud.  (Read 13470 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Evolutionary fraud.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
Not when it lasts for 30 years.

Wrong, it is meaningless how long it last.  Once the evidence was found they corrected the information.  People believe the sun went around the earth and that the earth was the center of the solar system for far far far longer than 30 years but once evidence was accumulated to prove otherwise they corrected it.
The amount of peer review in 30 years clearly shows an agenda to an objective person, and if you can't see that, you should then see it as wide spread incompetence.

Not in the least, it is simple causious approach to analysis prior to discounting something.  It is called good science, and if you cannot see that then you simply are clueless about true scientific methods and approach to verifying information.
The proof of this being total BS is the continues use of Haeckel’ Forgeries in modern text books. Totally disproved still pawned off as fact. This is an unarguable continued lie.

This is an ignorant statement as Haeckels drawing, not forgeries by the way, just drawing, are no longer used in any modern text book in the country.  You are completely ignorant of the truth.
These very drawing were in my kids text book, so do you care to make any other stupid statement.

You would not know if the original, or the corrected drawing were in your kids textbooks.  And many textbooks only include the original for historical perspective but also include photos.  You sir have proven yourself a liar.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »
Its obvious to even a blind man, but not those with their heads in the sand. I posted enough that speaks for itself undeniably. I'll keep in mind as you act like everything is acceptable that you are one of those agenda driven zealots. Real science is the enemy of your little agenda.

Real science and improving the minds of our young people is my only agenda.  Your agenda is to dumb down the children so that you can control them.  Seek the truth musclehead and it will set you free.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:20 AM »
Professor Reiner Protsch von Zieten was a professor of anthropology at Frankfurt University for 30 years before he was forced to resign.[11] It was found that he falsified dates on many "stone age" fossils which included a skull fragment named Hahnhöfersand Man which supposedly linked humans and Neanderthals.[12] The scientific fraud only came to light when he was caught attempting to sell his department's complete chimpanzee skull collection to the United States.[13] An investigation later established that he had also passed off fake fossils as genuine ones.[14]

One guy trying to make money does not impact the scientific community at all.  It only reflects badly on the single individual.

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 10:57:22 AM »
Its obvious to even a blind man, but not those with their heads in the sand. I posted enough that speaks for itself undeniably. I'll keep in mind as you act like everything is acceptable that you are one of those agenda driven zealots. Real science is the enemy of your little agenda.

Real science and improving the minds of our young people is my only agenda.  Your agenda is to dumb down the children so that you can control them.  Seek the truth musclehead and it will set you free.
My agenda is self thinkers who look at complete science not just what proves my scientific agenda.
From professing themselves to be wise they became fools.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »

My agenda is self thinkers who look at complete science not just what proves my scientific agenda.

The world is plagued with charlatans. They can be found in politics (Joe McCarthy), economics (Bernie Madoff), religion (Ken Hovind), and science (faked fossils). They can be found in any human endeavor. The existence of political charlatans does not invalidate the basic precepts of our political system. It does mean that we need to be vigilant against being drawn to them. That capitalism spawns charlatans galore does not invalidate the basic precepts of our capitalism. It does mean we need to have some kind of policing and regulation to keep them from damaging our economic system.

musclehead,  it is rather obvious that you come from a strong religious background. I could, if I was mean-spirited, point out a huge parade of religious charlatans. There is no reason to do so. The presence of religious charlatans does not invalidate the concept of religion.

Similarly, the presence of scientific charlatans does not invalidate the basic precepts of science. What it does mean is that scientists needs to have a healthy dose of skepticism. Fortunately, the scientific method is inherently skeptical. Science does a better job of policing itself against charlatans than practically any other human endeavor. Better, but obviously not perfect.

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
musclehead,  it is rather obvious that you come from a strong religious background. I could, if I was mean-spirited, point out a huge parade of religious charlatans. There is no reason to do so. The presence of religious charlatans does not invalidate the concept of religion.

You really like to draw conclusion out of thin air. Every position I have taken is based on legitimate arguments made by accomplished scientists. I have made no argument outside of science.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2011, 11:39:24 AM »

You really like to draw conclusion out of thin air. Every position I have taken is based on legitimate arguments made by accomplished scientists. I have made no argument outside of science.

You have not made a single scientific argument.  Not one.  You are making claims that a few, and trust me it is a very very very small number of examples you have listed or that even exist, charlatans discredit the entire scientific community.  That has nothing to do with science and is clearly antiscientific.  You are yourself participating in charlantanism.

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2011, 11:47:52 AM »
Claiming you correct based on the number who agree  does zero to validate your position. Remember most thought the world was flat. But the bible did tell us otherwise if you do want to enter that into the discussion.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2011, 11:58:29 AM »
Claiming you correct based on the number who agree  does zero to validate your position. Remember most thought the world was flat. But the bible did tell us otherwise if you do want to enter that into the discussion.

You lie again.  I never claimed I was correct because any number agrees with me.  I claim to be correct because every single piece of evidence supports my position.  Not one single piece of evidence contradicts it.  Not only that, the evidence come from multiple fields of study which all point to the same answer. 

The bible never said any such thing and the priest agreed with the Bible that the world was flat.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:22:59 PM by coachsparky »

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2011, 02:34:43 PM »

The thing I like most about this thread is that I can only read your posts.  :)
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »

The thing I like most about this thread is that I can only read your posts.  :)

Oh so cougar is another one of the immature cowards who are afraid to face different opinions because they do not have valid arguments to support their own.