Author Topic: Jason Bryant Blogs about Fantasy Wrestling  (Read 2764 times)

Drooke

Jason Bryant Blogs about Fantasy Wrestling
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
Admittedly, I’m the worst fantasy sports player on the planet. If you need any evidence of such, I finished dead last in my baseball league this year and I’m currently 0-5, 0-5 and 2-3 in my three fantasy football leagues this NFL season.

My wife thinks I’m crazy. She’s probably right (read: is right), but one thing that I always look forward to when the wrestling season rolls around is my involvement in TheWrestlingTalk.com Fantasy Wrestling. While some view this as gambling or wagering, I assure you, no money is changing hands and it’s just for the fun of it.

I wrote one of my columns in W.I.N. a few years back explaining how the world of fantasy wrestling leagues have helped even the most ardent wrestling fans become even more in tune with wrestlers outside of their team or conference or even the rankings.

I don’t think I was in the first installment of the TWT league, a site run by Shane Jensen and formerly operated by the late Jacob Schlottke (you the man, we miss you bro). But since, several other TWT leagues have popped up, mainly due to demand. There are some others out there, although I only involve myself in one. I know TheOpenMat has also started such ventures on their boards, but TWT was here it started for me and I won’t get ambitious enough to try to jump into another league and monitor more athletes.

and the rest of his thoughts....

http://www.themat.tv/2011/10/bryant-blog-fantasy-wrestling-gets-tougher/

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Bryant Blogs about Fantasy Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
 J.B . has outdone himself with this article .No matter how tough the economy or wretched one's health is FANTASY WRESTLING can cure your WOES !! Get out  of your office and escape into a world where you can draft the NCAA champion at every weight class and still finish last !!

FWing is great fun and becomes an obsession ! Try it !!
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann