Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
I have a question
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
Why are there so many topics here?

Its all one ongong debate
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:49:42 PM »

I only started one, the multiple lines of evidence which all point to the fact of evolution.  It was started for a very specific reason, to bring attention to the truth that every single line of science that is applicable to the study of evolution, paleontology, biology, genetics, biochemisty, geology and anything I am forgetting to list, all lead to the conclusion that evolution is in fact true, and not one single line of evidence has even the slightest bit that discounts evolution.  It is a very strong argument that evolution is a fact and that is why 95 percent of ALL scientist accept it as fact, and 99.9 percent of all scientist who work in fields directly related to evolution accept it as a fact. 
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »

Where's the multiple guess choices?
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville