Author Topic: PSU AD Charged with Perjury  (Read 30424 times)

Offline FlyingTiger

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Re: PSU AD Charged with Perjury
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2012, 11:00:59 PM »
So how long without a post before it's time to unpin this thread. I know it was hot for a while but at this point it looks like it's being kept at the top of the board for alternative reasons.

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2012, 09:28:28 AM »
So how long without a post before it's time to unpin this thread. I know it was hot for a while but at this point it looks like it's being kept at the top of the board for alternative reasons.
This is an on going story that will become relevant off and on until all has been settled.  Long ways to go right now.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline mickpsu

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
And this topic has what to do with wrestling?...that it would be pinned to the top of the board ad infinitum....if it is such an 'ongoing topic' I'd think that when
something new and relevant occurs it would make it's way back to the top of the board threads on it's own merit..not just because someone decides
it should be stuck there...there is an obvious ulterior motive to doing this
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:07:37 PM by mickpsu »

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2012, 09:52:31 AM »
yes the ulterior motive is we hate State Penn
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline mickpsu

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
very 'classy'.....like I said ..it has nothing to do with wrestling....but you just decide to hijack the  board with your own little agenda

Offline ronsnap

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
A PSU coach, raping little boys on the schools campus may not have anything to do with the wrestling program directly, But it sure has a lot to do with the school that won the last wrestling championship and probably the next one.  I see no problem with it being pinned to the top.  It's the biggest nonsports, sports story in a very long time. 
"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12-4-09

Proud member of the UNI Faithful 100!  Through thick and thin!