Author Topic: OSU vs Minnesota  (Read 17332 times)

Offline Kingk0ng

• World Silver
    • View Profile
Re: OSU vs Minnesota
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 11:04:38 PM »
I agree Okie, I would love for the Oklahoma kid (Rupp) to do well but I think Morrison is a better wrestler.

Z almost got the fall I called for in the OP :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. (Dr. Seuss)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 10:38:31 AM »
This match probably didn't convince either fan base that the opponents are the better team at full strength.

The Cowboys are in a tough spot at 165.  I really think Chinouma needs a year before he comes in, but Bailey is going south in a hurry.

Morrison needs to be back in the line-up at 125 right now.

Z!

They might be reassessing some of their perceptions after Z's domination of Nelson. Its my understanding that Byers lost on an inside trip on the edge of the mat with no time left. Those two reamain a "pick em".
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 03:23:59 PM »
This match probably didn't convince either fan base that the opponents are the better team at full strength.

The Cowboys are in a tough spot at 165.  I really think Chinouma needs a year before he comes in, but Bailey is going south in a hurry.

Morrison needs to be back in the line-up at 125 right now.

Z!

They might be reassessing some of their perceptions after Z's domination of Nelson. Its my understanding that Byers lost on an inside trip on the edge of the mat with no time left. Those two reamain a "pick em".

I'd agree Z has established himself.

From a Gopher perspective, they could win 157, 174 and 184 in rematches.

From a Cowboy perspective, they could win 141 and 197 in rematches.