Author Topic: TRADE ANNOUNCED  (Read 7277 times)

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: TRADE ANNOUNCED
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
That is the crux of the disagreement.  In no way should the league allow a Perry for Zanetti straight up trade, regardless of my plight.

and that is the crux   that the league or those in it need operate under your opinions and ideas and rankings and what you feel is best for all and what your goals and desires are.  some years luck and injuries etc work against you.  but if you want to have a better team (since we don't have drop/adds)  draft better and allow yourself the opportunity to do your best during the year.

I shouldn't be allowed to interact with people ever.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:05:55 AM by OkieSpladle »

Offline yak rider

• DIII
  • smile,breathe, move slowly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 10:55:55 AM »
nah    okie   you're a winner.   we're all winners.  trophies for all.  let's go get ice cream, hold hands and sing kumbaya.   ;D  sorry.  i know the ship has sailed so just having fun and enjoying my own sarcasm now.  now of course if others don't think i should do that of course i will stop and mouth the company line.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:57:17 AM by yak rider »
wag more...  bark less

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »
I got a trade tossed last year and didnt pitch nearly this big of a fit
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline yak rider

• DIII
  • smile,breathe, move slowly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 11:09:49 AM »
here we go again.   do what i do or what i did.  everyone act and think like me. 
wag more...  bark less

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »
go back to the drawing board and try again it's not the end of the world
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 11:34:22 AM »
Just curious - and btw - I think if you think Zanetti is #1 in the EIWA - it would be a smart move to trade him for Perry - since Perry is in the same small conference boat as Graham -

That is the crux of the disagreement.  In no way should the league allow a Perry for Zanetti straight up trade, regardless of my plight.

Perry for Zanetti should never stand.

However,  the trade is not that lopsided as that example.
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 05:54:48 PM »
OK, if no one has an issue. FINE. APPROVED. I will say that the first new rule that will be coinsidered next year is NOT allowing any RS wrestlers to be involved in a trade. I don't think trading a guy that has no value to the season we are involved in makes any sense and should not happen. I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers because I made a decision that I thought was best.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
OK, if no one has an issue. FINE. APPROVED. I will say that the first new rule that will be coinsidered next year is NOT allowing any RS wrestlers to be involved in a trade. I don't think trading a guy that has no value to the season we are involved in makes any sense and should not happen. I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers because I made a decision that I thought was best.

I don't think you ruffled anyone's feathers necessarily.  It's a tough job, and is a pretty weird trade.
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 08:48:02 PM »
For the record - I have not agreed to re-consider the trade since AKIN re-considered his denial, so there will be no trade and I will be keeping Cory Clark. 
Mongo only pawn in game of life.