Author Topic: LINEUPS for this week  (Read 1534 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
LINEUPS for this week
« on: January 11, 2013, 05:58:59 PM »
There are 3 lineups that were posted or modifed after the midnight deadline. Just because I don't get a chance to lock the thread, does not mean that you are able to still put a lineup in. ONLY the lineups posted before the deadline will be considered for scoring for this week. All others will have a 0 score for this week, and that includes myself, as I have had a ton of stuff going on and totally spaced it out.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
Re: LINEUPS for this week
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 08:05:15 PM »
Are you considering my modification to the line up that I made after you finally ruled on my trade with HERB as being late and therefore making my whole line up void?

I admit I was late, but it was only the modification that I made AFTER you ruled on the trade.  I did post a line up on 1/8/13.  It would seem to me the fair thing to do would be to make me use the line up I did post on time, but I hope you are not going to void my whole line up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:18:02 PM by Jerry Callo »
Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 08:24:38 PM »
That's fine. 
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 11:00:02 PM »
Yes, jerry, your original lineup will be used
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 12:09:30 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up!
Mongo only pawn in game of life.