Author Topic: Trade offer  (Read 2464 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Trade offer
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:20:13 AM »
I will send #11 DiCamillo 133 to Bryce for #18 Cannon 174 and he will do my taxes.
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Trade offer
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 07:30:04 AM »
I will send #11 DiCamillo 133 to Bryce for #18 Cannon 174 and he will do my taxes.
I ain't pimping BMUS out w/o my usual 75% cut !! AC-i think it really sux you have to back up Mikey because KJ lied to you !!
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:12:43 AM »
Agreed....but only because I know Stieber is worried you will bench him come conference in favor of the freshman & I dont want disharmony amongst your team
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline YakRider

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 02:41:59 PM »
whooooooa       i offered a 12 and a 16 for a 5  (a 7 number swing plus the other wrestler) and it was denied, how will an 11 for an 18 be allowed which is also a 7 number swing??

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 11:32:37 PM »
Actually you were approved Yak. And so is this one.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 11:35:32 PM »
Actually you were approved Yak. And so is this one.
Yea, but Jerry Callo backed out .
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann

Offline Jerry Callo

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:09 AM »
For the record - I did not "back out" - If AKIN had approved the trade it would have gone through, but that is not what happened.  First of all - lots of folks pitched a fit - then the trade was denied - and then somehow, for some unknown reason, AKIN changed his mind - and by the time that had happened I was no longer interested.  If that is "backing out" - then I am guilty. 
Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »
For the record - I did not "back out" - If AKIN had approved the trade it would have gone through, but that is not what happened.  First of all - lots of folks pitched a fit - then the trade was denied - and then somehow, for some unknown reason, AKIN changed his mind - and by the time that had happened I was no longer interested.  If that is "backing out" - then I am guilty.
Poor choice of words on my part , sorry JC
N.Gaimann

Offline YakRider

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »
actually   i could cut and past a post where i was denied and thus lost an opportunity as jc moved to a different direction.  whatever,   water over the dam.  just feel ripped off and now lost an opportunity to keep pace with the others strengthening for march. 

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 12:10:15 PM »
YAK,
 you know i respect you but dammit quit whining !!
N.Gaimann