Author Topic: Dear Penn State Fans,  (Read 12502 times)

Offline Cruocified

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Penn State Fans,
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2013, 12:06:20 AM »
All 10 of my brackets are perfect so far, but we'll see if that stays true after tomorrow.  My NCAA basketball bracket is perfect as well.  No real surprises in either sport.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
You rival ViseGrip in taking everything on the internet seriously and personally.  The internet isn't real, just relax and have fun with it.
You just dont like being reminded of that you make as****e comments all too frequently.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
one National tournament does not a career predict
Maybe..heres my contentions after a cursory glance.
Nico will do better than 5th, McD wont win
 Ramos is 0-4 against Stieber, only someone who is biased views that as a coin flip.
Dont see Durso placing.
Dierienger at 3rd would shock me.
Dylan Alton losing to Walter Peppelman is not happening.  Dylan not placing would also shock me.
Josh Condon is not placing.
Either is Blake Stauffer.

If Penn State gets third you can have my sig for the rest of my life.

Some ballsy picks, and theyre yours to make, but lets not say any amount of number crunching lead you to many of these decisions.  We all are biased to a degree.

I don't get your sig, but I'm guessing you're shocked?
Yeah I blew Condon and Stauffer.  Durso got robbed or he would have been an AA, but yeah you were right as well.  Did you realize he had the  longest winning streak going into Nationals of any wrestler who was not undefeated?  I guess I made a big jump to conclusion that would continue on.  I was dead wrong on that. 
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 11:33:47 PM »
one National tournament does not a career predict
Maybe..heres my contentions after a cursory glance.
Nico will do better than 5th, McD wont win
 Ramos is 0-4 against Stieber, only someone who is biased views that as a coin flip.
Dont see Durso placing.
Dierienger at 3rd would shock me.
Dylan Alton losing to Walter Peppelman is not happening.  Dylan not placing would also shock me.
Josh Condon is not placing.
Either is Blake Stauffer.

If Penn State gets third you can have my sig for the rest of my life.

Some ballsy picks, and theyre yours to make, but lets not say any amount of number crunching lead you to many of these decisions.  We all are biased to a degree.

I don't get your sig, but I'm guessing you're shocked?
Yeah I blew Condon and Stauffer.  Durso got robbed or he would have been an AA, but yeah you were right as well.  Did you realize he had the  longest winning streak going into Nationals of any wrestler who was not undefeated?  I guess I made a big jump to conclusion that would continue on.  I was dead wrong on that.

I'm shocked that Dierienger got 3rd beating 1 seeded wrestler(12).  I'm shocked Dylan Alton had to wrestle James Green in the round of 12.  I'll defer to your judgement on Penn State from now on though.  You seem to have that team more/less pegged.

To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2013, 11:52:32 PM »
Wow. You just cant say "yep shocked".
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline PowerHalf

• Schoolboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2013, 12:23:22 PM »
Wow. You just cant say "yep shocked".

He doesn't know how to admit defeat. Great quality in a wrestler; terrible quality in a forums poster.

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »
I think you two just stop fighting and start listening to me. 

I've said all season that Telford was overrated and will not AA.  That Cody Yohn will AA and that Kokesh is a title contender which he showed.
I predicted Iowa to finish 4th or worse, McDonough to go down in flames, and Ballweg, Moore, Burak to make early exits.  And for fun I even threw in an extra at 149- Houdashelt over Alton.

http://forum.theopenmat.com/index.php/topic,26677.0.html
Tax the churches.

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:14 AM »
I think you two just stop fighting and start listening to me. 

I've said all season that Telford was overrated and will not AA.  That Cody Yohn will AA and that Kokesh is a title contender which he showed.
I predicted Iowa to finish 4th or worse, McDonough to go down in flames, and Ballweg, Moore, Burak to make early exits.  And for fun I even threw in an extra at 149- Houdashelt over Alton.

http://forum.theopenmat.com/index.php/topic,26677.0.html
You're really going to tout your ability because Telfords knee got destroyed?  Burak making an early exit?  He was an unseeded true freshman and made the round of 12, so you were simply wrong about that one. 
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »
Well, at least I got you two to finally agree about something.
Tax the churches.