Author Topic: Police Blotter 13-14  (Read 13025 times)

Offline Serial Thriller

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Police Blotter 13-14
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »
Good thing it wasn't pouching because I could not put the definition of that on this website

Is that the same as a "Kentucky Hot Pocket"?
There's a growing anti-intellectual strain in this country. It may be the beginning of the end of our informed democracy. -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Offline Jointdoc55

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
  • Loyalty, integrity & strength through brotherhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2013, 10:59:34 AM »
I just had to chime in. In the grand scheme of things, apart from what the law says, what he did may well have been an honest mistake, and something anyone could have done. In my (correct) opinion what he did is much different from intentionally breaking the rules in order to get game. 

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:09 AM »
The only issue is not reporting your tags. Even though he had the tags, he should only receive a fine and likely lose some hunting privilages(?). Anything more than that, is dumb.

Not to forget that he also shot a duck out of season with a bow in an urban area.  Bunch of no-no's all contained in one there.
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
Exactly rock. This isnt poaching so in my mind it isnt a huge deal to me. And as a responsible Iowa hunter I think I speak for all Responsible Iowa Hunters when I say that.

Really?  Then you need some hunter safety courses.   ;)
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2013, 11:41:56 AM »
I just had to chime in. In the grand scheme of things, apart from what the law says, what he did may well have been an honest mistake, and something anyone could have done. In my (correct) opinion what he did is much different from intentionally breaking the rules in order to get game.

Like shooting a duck out of season, in an urban arrow with a bow?

Gotcha!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »

Does Iowa have an annual deer limit?