Author Topic: Bedlam predictions  (Read 10675 times)

Offline Gantry

• National Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Bedlam predictions
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
National Champ vs National Champ is a fair tiebreaker

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
I think there is almost zero chance that Rutt majors Rosholt. I'm also not sold on Rutt being as awesome as everyone else seems to think he is

My pick is much more anti-Rosholt than pro Rutt.  That said, Rutt was a freaking beast two years ago.  If he is half that at 197 he has a shot.

Could be, V, I have been impressed by Larson so far and I'm concerned that Marsden gassed against Bucknell.

Sig bet?  Given the lopsided nature of this series you should be offering points btw.

My predicition was 16-16 and you've got OU by 5.  That looks like you should be offering me points!  Anyway, I'm up for a sig bet straight up.  1 month?

Hey, if I actually bet on OU everytime I thought they were gonna win a bedlam match, I'd be on welfare. But ok... I'll roll over and go straight up  ;D
We need a tie breaker though. Im open to suggestions.

Tie-breaker on winner of the Morrison\Brewer match?

Hahaha... I bet you'd like that one. No way Jose'. I say we settle it with the Big Dogs! National Champ vs National Champ... go big or go home!

Hmmm...I think I'm getting railroaded here, but I'll take it.  I don't see Perry beating Howe (and I don't see the Cowboys losing or tieing if he does), but that will make for an especially interesting sig if it happens!

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 09:44:50 PM »
Sorry if I didn't notice someone mention it, but is anyone going to this?
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »
I will be there in spirit as my father and I huddle over a computer to listen to the radio broadcast
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 10:50:25 PM »
I think there is almost zero chance that Rutt majors Rosholt. I'm also not sold on Rutt being as awesome as everyone else seems to think he is

My pick is much more anti-Rosholt than pro Rutt.  That said, Rutt was a freaking beast two years ago.  If he is half that at 197 he has a shot.

Could be, V, I have been impressed by Larson so far and I'm concerned that Marsden gassed against Bucknell.

Sig bet?  Given the lopsided nature of this series you should be offering points btw.

My predicition was 16-16 and you've got OU by 5.  That looks like you should be offering me points!  Anyway, I'm up for a sig bet straight up.  1 month?

Hey, if I actually bet on OU everytime I thought they were gonna win a bedlam match, I'd be on welfare. But ok... I'll roll over and go straight up  ;D
We need a tie breaker though. Im open to suggestions.

Tie-breaker on winner of the Morrison\Brewer match?

Hahaha... I bet you'd like that one. No way Jose'. I say we settle it with the Big Dogs! National Champ vs National Champ... go big or go home!

Hmmm...I think I'm getting railroaded here, but I'll take it.  I don't see Perry beating Howe (and I don't see the Cowboys losing or tieing if he does), but that will make for an especially interesting sig if it happens!
I am hoping you took notice of Joint Docs benevolence in that Maple v Stieber match.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »
I will be there in spirit as my father and I huddle over a computer to listen to the radio broadcast

It isn't letting me post replies for some reason

Patterson wins (5-0), Morrison almost majors Brewer, then finally Collica gets his redshirt pulled and wins 8-7 over Lester
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
KINDIG OVER MAPLE!!!!!

KINDIG GETS THE TAKEDOWN WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT TO WIN 4-3!

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 03:49:11 PM »
I'm watching on tv. Collica looked great. So did Kindig! Oklahoma looks out of shape. Could be an adreneline dump.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
KINDIG OVER MAPLE!!!!!

Does anyone still doubt Houdashelt is THE man at 149 now?
Because they stand on a wall.  And they say nothin\'s gonna hurt you tonight....not on my watch.

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
KINDIG OVER MAPLE!!!!!

He will be universal #1 after this. If he maintains consistency for once he will easily win it based off of results so far.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2013, 04:03:32 PM »
Caldwell is boring

Offline tigerfan

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »
I'm looking forward to Rutt/Rosholt.  If Rosholt wins, that bodes extremely well for our man Cox!
Because they stand on a wall.  And they say nothin\'s gonna hurt you tonight....not on my watch.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »
KINDIG OVER MAPLE!!!!!

At this point, he is the one to beat.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »
Caldwell is boring

I usually take his matches as a good opportunity for a nap