Poll

Is An Anus Equal Or Superior To A Vagina?

No. I agree with Phil Vagina seems to offer a lot more, it's superior
13 (81.3%)
A mans Anus is Equal to a Vagina
1 (6.3%)
A mans anus is superior to a Vagina
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy  (Read 11086 times)

Offline tpay

• LXP
  • National Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 04:01:58 PM »
Your methodology assumes all vaginas are equal.

They are all good.....some just better than others.

Offline drmuscle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 10:16:59 AM »
Never having experience a mans anus, my vote is pure speculation. Vagina has never given me reason to search for an alternative.However some vagina's has given me cause to search for replacement ones.
From professing themselves to be wise they became fools.

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
Never having experience a mans anus, my vote is pure speculation. Vagina has never given me reason to search for an alternative.However some vagina's has given me cause to search for replacement ones.

The most honest answer yet.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 05:46:58 AM »
Well, I actually have not voted.  I find it rather silly.  But I wonder if there is a reason philly boy makes the point of saying a man's anus and not a woman's?  Would there be any difference in his mind?  Oh well, who cares.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 06:20:21 PM »
I can answer that for you Sparky. You see, the magazine was interested in creating controversy in order to sell more magazines. Therefore they questioned him about homosexuality. The reason he specified a man's anus is because that is what makes it a homosexual act. If you are interested in his preference of vaginal or anal sex with a woman, then just email him.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 09:47:35 PM »
I can answer that for you Sparky. You see, the magazine was interested in creating controversy in order to sell more magazines. Therefore they questioned him about homosexuality. The reason he specified a man's anus is because that is what makes it a homosexual act. If you are interested in his preference of vaginal or anal sex with a woman, then just email him.

True enough, the magazine recognized what a bigot the man was and knew he was to big a moron to keep his bigotry to himself so they gave him the opportunity to expose himself.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 10:12:14 AM »

True enough, the magazine recognized what a bigot the man was and knew he was to big a moron to keep his bigotry to himself so they gave him the opportunity to expose himself.

If they are just looking for bigots why haven't they interviewed you?
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 10:24:25 AM »

If they are just looking for bigots why haven't they interviewed you?

Because I do not fit the definition of one.  I do not want to deny any human being any rights simply because they are different than me or have different opinions than me.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize I do not meet the definition.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 11:45:21 AM »
Phil has never kept his beliefs hidden. He tours the country as a paid speaker. He has been saying this stuff for years. The magazine was simply hitching onto his bandwagon to try to sell more magazines. I'm just glad that people who disagree with him are so polite. At least they didn't make a big deal about his personal opinion by calling him names and trying to force a boycott or anything.....
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2014, 10:21:50 PM »
Phil has never kept his beliefs hidden. He tours the country as a paid speaker. He has been saying this stuff for years. The magazine was simply hitching onto his bandwagon to try to sell more magazines. I'm just glad that people who disagree with him are so polite. At least they didn't make a big deal about his personal opinion by calling him names and trying to force a boycott or anything.....

You are correct, all they did was point out that he is a hateful bigot.  Telling the truth is not calling people names, it is speaking the truth and everybody should be allowed to do that.  And anyone who want to boycott has the right to do that to.  I can guarantee that A&E lost hundreds of thousands of watchers by putting the bigot back on the air.  For their financial future let us hope their are more bigots around to keep them solvent.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 10:25:41 PM »
Wow. In the same sentence as saying you don't call him names, you also called him a hateful bigot. I challenge you to quote one hateful thing he said.

You are also clearly wrong about anyone losing money by keeping him on board. Money is the only reason they took him back.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 01:49:07 AM »
Wow. In the same sentence as saying you don't call him names, you also called him a hateful bigot. I challenge you to quote one hateful thing he said.

You are also clearly wrong about anyone losing money by keeping him on board. Money is the only reason they took him back.

I may be wrong about the money, it is way way too early to tell.

Telling the truth about a person is not calling them names.  I can prove he has said hateful and bigoted things with his own quotes.  I will do that later when I have time.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 09:27:34 AM »

Hateful word for the moron himself.

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil." -- Speaking at the 2010 Wild Game Supper in Pottstown, Pa.

"Why do they murder and why do they hate us? Because all of them ... 80 years of history, they all want to conquer the world, they all rejected Jesus and they're all famous for murder. Nazis, Shintoists, Communists and the Mohammedists. Every one of them the same way." -- Preaching at Hillsboro Church of Christ in El Dorado, Ark., in 2008.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »
I thought you just said that speaking the truth is not hatred. He described what people did and the punishment for it. Where is the hatred?

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 07:10:46 PM »
I thought you just said that speaking the truth is not hatred. He described what people did and the punishment for it. Where is the hatred?

LOL!! That depends on which version of the truth you're speaking.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton