Poll

Is An Anus Equal Or Superior To A Vagina?

No. I agree with Phil Vagina seems to offer a lot more, it's superior
13 (81.3%)
A mans Anus is Equal to a Vagina
1 (6.3%)
A mans anus is superior to a Vagina
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy  (Read 11089 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 10:47:58 PM »
I thought you just said that speaking the truth is not hatred. He described what people did and the punishment for it. Where is the hatred?

No he did not say a thing about the punishments for it.  He said hateful things about their supposed (invented) acts in addition to being gay such as being murderers, that is not the truth that is a lie the exact opposite of the truth, being full of envy, oh really does he know them, no that is another lie, being insolent and arrogant God haters, again does he know them, many if not most of them are Christians and love God, another lie.  So on and so forth.  He is a hateful bigot and you have no argument against that truth so I guess you and cougar are just giving up and not talking about the other hateful bigoted things he said
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2014, 07:44:56 PM »
Don't say I gave up!!!!! I never said that!!!! Prove it!!!! You just attacked me!!!!

Haha! Wow Sparky. Now I know why you do that. It is kind of fun.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
Don't say I gave up!!!!! I never said that!!!! Prove it!!!! You just attacked me!!!!

Haha! Wow Sparky. Now I know why you do that. It is kind of fun.

You are not very good at it though head in ass.  I never said anything about you saying you quit.  I was describing your apparent unwillingness to try to defend Phil Robertson's hate filled words.  I was talking about behavior not a statement.  Your behavior in not defending them and ignoring them is a sign of conceding defeat.  I await your defense of the moron's words since you claim you are not giving up.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2014, 09:19:02 PM »
You said I gave up. How is that different from saying I quit?
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 09:25:28 PM »
You also only quoted a partial piece. Who was he specifically talking about? Care to provide the full speech? Because he definitely said that they recieved their punishment. But when I said thats what he said, you denied it. So, please provide the entire link to the speech so it can be put in perspective. I know you have the link. I'm guessing that you didn't provide it already because you know he's right.

So prove me wrong and provide the link. Or admit defeat and tell me to look it up myself.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 09:52:22 PM »
You also only quoted a partial piece. Who was he specifically talking about? Care to provide the full speech? Because he definitely said that they recieved their punishment. But when I said thats what he said, you denied it. So, please provide the entire link to the speech so it can be put in perspective. I know you have the link. I'm guessing that you didn't provide it already because you know he's right.

So prove me wrong and provide the link. Or admit defeat and tell me to look it up myself.

No I did not deny that was what he said.  He did say they received their punishment then he proceeded to describe them as murderers, full of envy strife and hatred, insolent, arrogant God haters.  All these things he says have nothing to do with punishment but have only to do with the people themselves.  All of which by the way are hate filled lies.  You guy find the entire speech, I watched the speech and it is a bunch of worthless Bible talk which has nothing to do with the line about gays that I pulled out of it.    How can I admit defeat when I won and you lost?  He made hateful comments about people based simply on them being different than he is.  He is a bigot pure and simple and you can deny it but you just look foolish doing so.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2014, 10:04:45 PM »
You said I gave up. How is that different from saying I quit?

Right, I talked about an act you did, not what you said.  Now you get it.  By refusing to defend his hateful word and instead pointing to something else he said just before he made disparaging comments about their character, you proved you had no defense for his hateful words and therefore must have been conceding defeat. 

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 10:07:57 PM »
So you found the speech on line but can't provide the link? That's piss poor. In fact, I'm going to assume that you found it on one of your favorite God hating sites and they only provided a portion for you.

Again, you are the one who is saying this is true so provide the link.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 10:15:34 PM »

No I did not deny that was what he said.  He did say they received their punishment then he proceeded to describe them as murderers, full of envy strife and hatred, insolent, arrogant God haters.  All these things he says have nothing to do with punishment but have only to do with the people themselves.  All of which by the way are hate filled lies.  You guy find the entire speech, I watched the speech and it is a bunch of worthless Bible talk which has nothing to do with the line about gays that I pulled out of it.    How can I admit defeat when I won and you lost?  He made hateful comments about people based simply on them being different than he is.  He is a bigot pure and simple and you can deny it but you just look foolish doing so.

Hey genius, I just quoted you saying that you "watched THE speech" but you quoted two different speeches. So either provide a link to both so we can get the context or........keep being Sparky and live in that fantasy world where no one can outsmart you. (BTW - I love it when you post like you're a genius talking to minions. It's hilarious)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 10:16:07 PM »
So you found the speech on line but can't provide the link? That's piss poor. In fact, I'm going to assume that you found it on one of your favorite God hating sites and they only provided a portion for you.

Again, you are the one who is saying this is true so provide the link.

Look it up yourself, I am not your lackey here to prove your point.  He said every word that I wrote.  They are an exact quotes.  I watched the entire thing myself.  He is a moron and I cannot believe people actually pay the dumbshit to speak.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 10:18:04 PM »

Hey genius, I just quoted you saying that you "watched THE speech" but you quoted two different speeches. So either provide a link to both so we can get the context or........keep being Sparky and live in that fantasy world where no one can outsmart you. (BTW - I love it when you post like you're a genius talking to minions. It's hilarious)

I am not doing your work for you.  These are exact quotes and it is clear what he said.  There is no out of context misinterpretation going on here.  But I see you have no defense for his word.  You concede then I take it that he is in fact a hate filled bigot.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2014, 10:29:29 PM »
You won't provide them because you can't. I'm sure I could find the speeches. The dude is a paid speaker. But I don't believe for a minute that you listened to them and then took the time to type out what he said, stamp the speech and date at the end, and then somehow make it look like you just copy and pasted from another site.

You did not do that. No one believes you did that. It's illogical. You simply copy and pasted those things from another site. So provide the site. Pleasebdon't make yourself look dumber. I stick up for you. Don't let me down.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2014, 11:10:24 PM »
You won't provide them because you can't. I'm sure I could find the speeches. The dude is a paid speaker. But I don't believe for a minute that you listened to them and then took the time to type out what he said, stamp the speech and date at the end, and then somehow make it look like you just copy and pasted from another site.

You did not do that. No one believes you did that. It's illogical. You simply copy and pasted those things from another site. So provide the site. Pleasebdon't make yourself look dumber. I stick up for you. Don't let me down.

Head in ass, where did you see me say I typed out the quotes?  I did not, so I am glad you do not believe I did that because I did not.  I found those two quotes on another site.  But----I DID listen to both sermons this stupid shit bigot gave.  And they are in those speeches for a fact.  The only one looking stupid here is you and you are doing a good job of doing that to yourself.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 11:12:35 PM »
BTW, I said you have to do your own work.  Please show me you are not incompetent and lazy too.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »
So what you're saying is that it was taken from one of your God hating sites and they did take it out of context. I have zero doubt that you personally took things out of context because you do it all the time. I'm glad you found a site that does the same thing. You are living proof that if you search the net long enough, someone will agree with you.