Poll

Is An Anus Equal Or Superior To A Vagina?

No. I agree with Phil Vagina seems to offer a lot more, it's superior
13 (81.3%)
A mans Anus is Equal to a Vagina
1 (6.3%)
A mans anus is superior to a Vagina
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy  (Read 11088 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding The Duck Dynasty Controversy
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »
chirp chirp chirp chirp

I guess I had it pegged, no defense for the indefensible.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 10:20:11 AM »
Is this the evolution thread?
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »
Is this the evolution thread?

No but is suffers from the same pollutant.

No, no you are the one with the good one head up ass.  What a great strategy to ignore it when you were proven wrong.  Great tactic.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Ray Brinzer

• Ipse Dixit
  • Administrator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://ray.brinzer.net/
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 03:12:28 PM »
Ignore it when shown to be wrong.  Good strategy head up ass.

Okay, sparky, you need to pull it way back.  The "no personal attacks" rule still holds, not to mention the general prohibition on profanity.  No action, here, but cut it out.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »
Ignore it when shown to be wrong.  Good strategy head up ass.

Okay, sparky, you need to pull it way back.  The "no personal attacks" rule still holds, not to mention the general prohibition on profanity.  No action, here, but cut it out.
We will forever esteem you Ray as the greatest ever if you would just purge the forum of the personal attack troll.   ;D
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Seth_Brundle

• OW
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2014, 05:51:22 AM »
Well since you didn't provide the sentence or two before that, I am assuming he was talking about everyone who turned from God. Then he gave examples which included homosexuals and also murderers. That is not saying they are the same thing. It is different examples of how people turn from God.

Like I've said before. Taken out of context this statement can mean what you say it means. Provide the entire context and you can see that he isn't calling gays murderers. And don't think I don't know what you're trying to do. It's obvious. You can fool some of the people but not all of the people.

you are trying to have an intellectual conversation with a man who is intellectually dishonest.
Be afraid, be very afraid!

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2014, 08:27:01 AM »
Well since you didn't provide the sentence or two before that, I am assuming he was talking about everyone who turned from God. Then he gave examples which included homosexuals and also murderers. That is not saying they are the same thing. It is different examples of how people turn from God.

Like I've said before. Taken out of context this statement can mean what you say it means. Provide the entire context and you can see that he isn't calling gays murderers. And don't think I don't know what you're trying to do. It's obvious. You can fool some of the people but not all of the people.

you are trying to have an intellectual conversation with a man who is intellectually dishonest.

Not surprised to see someone like seth, extreme right wing nut, make such a claim.  Unfortunately for him, it is a unsubstantiated opinion with no facts to back it up.  In fact, the facts show the opposite, complete intellectual consistency and honesty.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline heelpick

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »
Duck Dynasty is a stupic show, but not because of Phil.  Like most all "reality" shows I find them to be an insult to my intelligence.

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2014, 10:00:13 PM »
Duck danasty is less insulting than juvenile political sloganeering like "restore America" and "hope and change."
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline none

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »
Duck Dynasty is a stupic show, but not because of Phil.  Like most all "reality" shows I find them to be an insult to my intelligence.

+1

I can honestly say I have never watched a full episode of "reality" TV.